CB skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hd78glide

Okay it's been decades since I had a cb. But I don't remember skip like this! Every day, almost any time a day I am hearing chatter from San Diego, Death Vallet CA, Deleware, Florida. I.m in Manitoba Canada

Mars_P25

Paid RR Supporter
Banned
I wanna hear the days again when I hear Manitoba. I'm in eastern Ontario.
MB/Ontario works best (on 27/28 MHz) around 4 to about 8 p.m. or so. That's when we're on the edge of the gray line. For more info, see here: Working the Gray Line

I routinely can hear stations in Ontario and eastern Canada during the gray line window.

As we get closer to winter, those times will be narrower and earlier.

k8krh

SKIP every day, EUROPE was in all day on the 40 channels, and listening on the free band it was loaded also.
DOCTOR/795

FLA2760

The skip conditions are very good today too, my Grundig satellit 750 is on my kitchen table and the CB bands are booming from the whip only.

Haley

Coming in great here on a Grundig 550PE, with a roll up antenna. Pretty much anything from 25-30mhz. Freebanders, CB, beacons, heck I was even listening to HAMS between 29-29.200 in AM mode. Pretty much all day and night. Actually kind of a nice change of pace , might even listen to that range more. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.