RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Service Specific Monitoring > Skip / Tropospheric Ducting Forum


Skip / Tropospheric Ducting Forum - Discussion of Skip and Tropospheric Ducting Monitoring

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2018, 6:53 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hill Country Village TX, EL09
Posts: 1,364
Default 2018 VHF Low Band Logs

Log: 2018/01/01 - 2018/05/04
San Antonio, Texas
Uniden BCD996XT Scanner with G5RV Antenna

FREQ....SQ....DESCRIPTION
25.0000 AM WWV
31.5200 118.8 Farmers
31.6400 118.8 Rock haulers
32.3000 150.0 US MIL Helos
32.7500 150.0 US MIL - Medevac training
33.1000 186.2 Buses, Central School District, Somers NY
34.1500 150.0 US MIL - Range
34.2000 150.0 US MIL - Range Control, Camp Bullis TX
35.0800 167.9 Unidentified US business
35.1800 179.9 WPVZ709 Comfort Engineering Co, Tupelo MS
35.7600 123.0 Unidentified US business
35.8600 88.5 "to Shane Turner's house"
35.9800 94.8 WNPE424 Whitewater Valley RVs, Liberty IN
36.8000 150.0 US MIL - Helos, Texas
36.9000 150.0 US MIL - Martindale Army Heliport Ops, San Antonio TX
37.0400 127.3 Sheriff - Smyth Co, VA
37.5000 150.0 US MIL - Medevac
39.2600 118.8 KVV806 CA HP - Base - COPPER 1 - Arrowhead (101) / San Bernardino (75)
39.3600 162.2 WPPD852 CA HP - Base - GREEN 1 - San Juan Capistrano (113)
40.6700 CSQ SNOTEL
42.4000 167.9 KMB521 CA HP - Purple - Base - Ventura (31) / Moorpark (54)
42.5000 150.0 US MIL
42.5200 173.8 NC HP
43.0400 107.2 Car to car
43.1400 D565 Unidentifed US business
43.1800 D662 Cement trucks
43.2800 77.0 Ingram Readymix, San Antonio TX
43.2800 162.2 Unidentified US business
43.3200 D023 Spanish
43.7000 D156 Unidentified US business
43.9600 162.2 Repeater w/ business comms
44.5800 CSQ BNSF Hy-Rail Limits Compliance System (Packets)
44.5800 D412 Repeater in Eastern Time Zone
44.6200 186.2 KMB443 CA HP - Pink 2 - West Los Angeles (79)
44.7400 186.2 CA HP
44.9400 186.2 KRB411 CA HP - Black 2 - Central Los Angeles (15)
45.0200 192.8 KCQ240 CA HP - Orange 3 - Baldwin Park (81)
45.5000 192.8 WQA721 CA HP - Yellow 3 - East Los Angeles (82)
45.7000 136.5 KMH277 CA HP - Tan 3 - Newhall (78) / Antelope Valley (89)
49.4600 67.0 Pike Electric Ch 11 <nationwide contractors>
49.5200 67.0 Pike Electric Ch 1 <nationwide contractors>
49.6250 150.0 US MIL
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2018, 7:10 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hill Country Village TX, EL09
Posts: 1,364
Default Log: 2018/03/05 - 2018/05/04 Central Alabama

Log: 2018/03/05 - 2018/05/04
Childersburg AL
Uniden BCD996P2 Scanner with STS2 Antenna

FREQ....SQ....DESCRIPTION
25.0000 AM WWV Ft Collins CO
29.7900 100.0 WQMA652 Van Pool Transportation LLC, Fitchburg MA
30.6800 151.4 Van Pool Transportation LLC
30.8200 151.4 WQPU857 Van Pool Transportation LLC, MA
31.1200 100.0 Repeater - Secco of Palmer, Inc, Holyoke MA (School Buses). Input is 35.4000
33.0600 118.8 School buses
33.1000 118.8 Chestnut Ridge Transport (School Buses), Spring Valley NY
33.6600 179.9 KCB979 Fire Dispatch - Norwich CT
33.7800 82.5 KTG669 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Allegany Co MD
33.8000 179.9 KXV431 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Windham Co CT
33.8600 77.0 KGC676 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Washington Co, MD
43.0600 203.5 Dump trucks, Alabama
44.5800 CSQ BNSF Hy-Rail Limits Compliance System (Packets)
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2018, 7:56 PM
Dispatrick's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bergen County, New Jersey
Posts: 389
Default

I've always been meaning to ask since I started following your logs that you monitor from two locations. Do you actually travel back and forth between the two places?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-08-2018, 7:31 AM
trashman43's Avatar
Kentucky DB Admin...
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 468
Default

logged 5-7-18 from central Ky using Pro107 and spider dipole

30.3 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
30.45 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
32.35 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
32.85 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
34.5 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
34.85 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
35 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
38.9 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
47 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
50 CTCSS 151.4 US MIL
__________________
Co-Founder/Active member of the Central Kentucky Monitoring Team
trashman43@radioreference.com
1*
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-12-2018, 6:30 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hill Country Village TX, EL09
Posts: 1,364
Default Log: 2018/05/05 - 2018/05/12

Log: 2018/05/05 - 2018/05/12
San Antonio, Texas
Uniden BCD996XT Scanner with G5RV Antenna

FREQ....SQ....DESCRIPTION
25.0000 AM WWV
30.6000 CSQ Unidentfied language - Asian
31.5200 118.8 Farmers
31.6400 118.8 Rock haulers
31.8800 94.8 Farmers
33.1000 186.2 Buses, Central School District, Somers NY
33.5000 150.0 US MIL
33.8600 77.0 KGC676 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Washington Co, MD
34.1500 150.0 US MIL - Range
35.0800 141.3 "Hook up the trailer"
35.1000 127.3 KSO315 Independent Propane Company, Pine CO
35.1800 179.9 WPVZ709 Comfort Engineering Co, Tupelo MS
35.4400 131.8 Troy Ready-Mix, Troy MO
35.4400 136.5 Sounds like a company that gives rides on canoes on a river or creek. Been hearing during summer openings since 2010. No idea who this is.
35.7600 123.0 Unidentified US business
35.8600 156.7 Unidentified US business
35.9200 82.5 HVAC company
35.9800 123.0 Superior Ready Mix Escondido, CA
36.9000 150.0 US MIL - Martindale Army Heliport Ops, San Antonio TX
37.0400 127.3 Sheriff - Smyth Co, VA
37.5600 CSQ Morse ID "KGH244" - PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, Clinton Co PA
37.6200 CSQ KGA862 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, Harrisburg PA w/ Morse ID
37.7200 151.4 KIF565 Sumter Electric Cooperative, Lake Co, FL w/ Morse ID
39.4400 146.2 WPPY951 CA HP - Base - PURPLE 1A - Santa Ana (86)
39.5800 156.7 KS - Low Band Inter-Op Calling Channel "Test 1 2, test 1 2"
39.8600 173.8 WPYP239 Freeway Service Patrol, Orange County Transportation Authority, CA
39.9600 82.5 WNHH912 Sheriff Dispatch - Randolph Co VA "Just past the Rich Mountain turnoff"
40.6700 CSQ SNOTEL (this is a good frequency to use as a band opening indicator)
41.8000 150.0 US MIL
42.0000 186.2 KA5824 MO HP
42.1000 141.3 WV HP
42.6200 173.8 NC HP
43.0000 103.5 Farmers
43.0000 151.4 Farmers
43.0200 91.5 Unidentified US business
43.0200 162.2 Unidentified US business
43.0400 107.2 Car to car
43.0400 151.4 Unidentified US business
43.0600 91.5 KAO617 Overland Sand & Gravel Co, Stromsburg NE
43.0600 146.2 Loading for customers, "Crushed concrete, pea gravel, fill sand"
43.1000 103.5 Cement trucks
43.1200 118.8 Unidentified US business
43.1250 150.0 US MIL - Blackbird Main, Blackbird Alpha, Blackbird Bravo
43.1800 D662 Cement trucks
43.2800 77.0 Ingram Readymix, San Antonio TX
43.2800 162.2 Unidentified US business
43.3200 114.8 Cement trucks
43.7000 D156 "Do not back it up! It does not need to be hooked up to a truck! Just get it OUT OF THE WAY!" -- (Note to this guy - if you have to yell at employees like that, you are not much of a manager.)
43.8800 146.2 Unidentifed US business
44.5800 CSQ BNSF Hy-Rail Limits Compliance System (Packets)
44.5800 D412 Robot "Repeater, H O K I (fade)" "The time is (fade)"
44.7200 D632 Robot "The time is 8 pm" -- Eastern Time Zone
44.7400 186.2 CA HP
44.9000 77.0 OK HP
44.9200 167.9 Possible NM Game & Fish input
44.9400 186.2 KRB411 CA HP - Black 2 - Central Los Angeles (15)
45.0200 192.8 KCQ240 CA HP - Orange 3 - Baldwin Park (81)
45.1000 127.3 CA HP - Pink 2 - Base - Porterville (40) / Visalia (67)
45.1200 156.7 Possible Larimer County CO Recycling Center, "Toyota Tundra coming up with two yards of residential green waste, it's his first time going up"
45.4600 127.3 CA HP - Base - MAROON-2 - Hanford (68) / Coalinga (88)
45.5200 94.8 Unidentified public works
45.9800 203.5 KNEZ445 State Prison - Springville AL w/ Morse ID
45.9800 203.5 Morse "CUD3EKNJN75"
45.9800 203.5 WNQW911 State Prison - Clio AL w/ Morse ID
46.0000 77.0 Universal Macomb Ambulance, Macomb MI
46.0200 114.8 Fire/EMS Dispatch - possible Geauga Co OH
46.0800 151.4 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Bartow Co GA
46.1400 107.2 Fire Dispatch - Green Lake WI (positive ID by voice 6/13/10)
46.1400 114.8 Fire/EMS Dispatch - possible Geauga Co OH
46.3800 CSQ Fire/EMS Dispatch - Loudoun Co VA "Monroe St SE" "Chapel Hill Ct" "Hillsborough Rd"
46.4600 CSQ KII763 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Rockingham Co, NC
46.4800 D131 Fire/EMS Dispatch - possible Eden Praire MN
46.5000 179.9 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Monongalia County Vol Fire Companies Association Inc, Morgantown WV "Dumpster fire, 2130 Railroad, Republic Services"
47.0200 107.2 WPQI676 NC DOT, Hazel Top Mountain, Waynesville NC
47.5000 173.8 Carrier - no audio. Heard w/ band openings since 5/2013. Possible NC Emergency Mgmt.
48.3600 110.9 KNFC210 Los Angeles, Dept of Water & Power w/ Morse ID
48.3600 110.9 KNFC215 Los Angeles, Dept of Water & Power w/ Morse ID
49.4800 67.0 Pike Electric Ch 12 <nationwide contractors>
49.5200 67.0 Pike Electric Ch 1 <nationwide contractors>

Corrections are much appreciated.

Last edited by kkn50; 05-12-2018 at 8:09 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-12-2018, 7:51 PM
cajunjerry's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Springhill,La.
Posts: 523
Default

Its amazing that a lot of military is on low band with all the modified C B. Jerry
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-12-2018, 8:20 PM
trashman43's Avatar
Kentucky DB Admin...
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 468
Default

logged 5-8-18 to 5-12-18 from central Ky using Pro107, Win500, and spider dipole. All frequencies had tone of 151.4 and are suspected US MIL

30
30.3
30.45 Range Control
31.3
32.3
32.3
32.35
32.5
32.8
32.85
32.9
33.5
34
34.025
34.15
34.3
34.325
34.5
34.6
34.85
34.9
35
36.1
36.5
36.9
38
38.35
38.5
38.675
38.9 Range Control
39
40.2
40.95
41
41.15
41.8
43.8
44.9
47
50 Helo
54
__________________
Co-Founder/Active member of the Central Kentucky Monitoring Team
trashman43@radioreference.com
1*

Last edited by trashman43; 05-12-2018 at 8:33 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2018, 11:02 AM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 240
Default

38.9 Fort Bragg Range Control
39.95 Fort Bragg Helo Test
41.8 Fort Bragg Range Control Helo Ops
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2018, 10:18 AM
NZ0J's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brooklyn, Iowa
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkn50 View Post
Log: 2018/05/05 - 2018/05/12
San Antonio, Texas
Uniden BCD996XT Scanner with G5RV Antenna

FREQ....SQ....DESCRIPTION
25.0000 AM WWV
30.6000 CSQ Unidentfied language - Asian
31.5200 118.8 Farmers
31.6400 118.8 Rock haulers
31.8800 94.8 Farmers
33.1000 186.2 Buses, Central School District, Somers NY
33.5000 150.0 US MIL
33.8600 77.0 KGC676 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Washington Co, MD
34.1500 150.0 US MIL - Range
35.0800 141.3 "Hook up the trailer"
35.1000 127.3 KSO315 Independent Propane Company, Pine CO
35.1800 179.9 WPVZ709 Comfort Engineering Co, Tupelo MS
35.4400 131.8 Troy Ready-Mix, Troy MO
35.4400 136.5 Sounds like a company that gives rides on canoes on a river or creek. Been hearing during summer openings since 2010. No idea who this is.
35.7600 123.0 Unidentified US business
35.8600 156.7 Unidentified US business
35.9200 82.5 HVAC company
35.9800 123.0 Superior Ready Mix Escondido, CA
36.9000 150.0 US MIL - Martindale Army Heliport Ops, San Antonio TX
37.0400 127.3 Sheriff - Smyth Co, VA
37.5600 CSQ Morse ID "KGH244" - PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, Clinton Co PA
37.6200 CSQ KGA862 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, Harrisburg PA w/ Morse ID
37.7200 151.4 KIF565 Sumter Electric Cooperative, Lake Co, FL w/ Morse ID
39.4400 146.2 WPPY951 CA HP - Base - PURPLE 1A - Santa Ana (86)
39.5800 156.7 KS - Low Band Inter-Op Calling Channel "Test 1 2, test 1 2"
39.8600 173.8 WPYP239 Freeway Service Patrol, Orange County Transportation Authority, CA
39.9600 82.5 WNHH912 Sheriff Dispatch - Randolph Co VA "Just past the Rich Mountain turnoff"
40.6700 CSQ SNOTEL (this is a good frequency to use as a band opening indicator)
41.8000 150.0 US MIL
42.0000 186.2 KA5824 MO HP
42.1000 141.3 WV HP
42.6200 173.8 NC HP
43.0000 103.5 Farmers
43.0000 151.4 Farmers
43.0200 91.5 Unidentified US business
43.0200 162.2 Unidentified US business
43.0400 107.2 Car to car
43.0400 151.4 Unidentified US business
43.0600 91.5 KAO617 Overland Sand & Gravel Co, Stromsburg NE
43.0600 146.2 Loading for customers, "Crushed concrete, pea gravel, fill sand"
43.1000 103.5 Cement trucks
43.1200 118.8 Unidentified US business
43.1250 150.0 US MIL - Blackbird Main, Blackbird Alpha, Blackbird Bravo
43.1800 D662 Cement trucks
43.2800 77.0 Ingram Readymix, San Antonio TX
43.2800 162.2 Unidentified US business
43.3200 114.8 Cement trucks
43.7000 D156 "Do not back it up! It does not need to be hooked up to a truck! Just get it OUT OF THE WAY!" -- (Note to this guy - if you have to yell at employees like that, you are not much of a manager.)
43.8800 146.2 Unidentifed US business
44.5800 CSQ BNSF Hy-Rail Limits Compliance System (Packets)
44.5800 D412 Robot "Repeater, H O K I (fade)" "The time is (fade)"
44.7200 D632 Robot "The time is 8 pm" -- Eastern Time Zone
44.7400 186.2 CA HP
44.9000 77.0 OK HP
44.9200 167.9 Possible NM Game & Fish input
44.9400 186.2 KRB411 CA HP - Black 2 - Central Los Angeles (15)
45.0200 192.8 KCQ240 CA HP - Orange 3 - Baldwin Park (81)
45.1000 127.3 CA HP - Pink 2 - Base - Porterville (40) / Visalia (67)
45.1200 156.7 Possible Larimer County CO Recycling Center, "Toyota Tundra coming up with two yards of residential green waste, it's his first time going up"
45.4600 127.3 CA HP - Base - MAROON-2 - Hanford (68) / Coalinga (88)
45.5200 94.8 Unidentified public works
45.9800 203.5 KNEZ445 State Prison - Springville AL w/ Morse ID
45.9800 203.5 Morse "CUD3EKNJN75"
45.9800 203.5 WNQW911 State Prison - Clio AL w/ Morse ID
46.0000 77.0 Universal Macomb Ambulance, Macomb MI
46.0200 114.8 Fire/EMS Dispatch - possible Geauga Co OH
46.0800 151.4 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Bartow Co GA
46.1400 107.2 Fire Dispatch - Green Lake WI (positive ID by voice 6/13/10)
46.1400 114.8 Fire/EMS Dispatch - possible Geauga Co OH
46.3800 CSQ Fire/EMS Dispatch - Loudoun Co VA "Monroe St SE" "Chapel Hill Ct" "Hillsborough Rd"
46.4600 CSQ KII763 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Rockingham Co, NC
46.4800 D131 Fire/EMS Dispatch - possible Eden Praire MN
46.5000 179.9 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Monongalia County Vol Fire Companies Association Inc, Morgantown WV "Dumpster fire, 2130 Railroad, Republic Services"
47.0200 107.2 WPQI676 NC DOT, Hazel Top Mountain, Waynesville NC
47.5000 173.8 Carrier - no audio. Heard w/ band openings since 5/2013. Possible NC Emergency Mgmt.
48.3600 110.9 KNFC210 Los Angeles, Dept of Water & Power w/ Morse ID
48.3600 110.9 KNFC215 Los Angeles, Dept of Water & Power w/ Morse ID
49.4800 67.0 Pike Electric Ch 12 <nationwide contractors>
49.5200 67.0 Pike Electric Ch 1 <nationwide contractors>

Corrections are much appreciated.
43.180 D662, 43.280 162.2, and 43.020 162.2, are all Manatts Inc, used in various locations around Iowa.

Last edited by NZ0J; 05-15-2018 at 10:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2018, 10:28 AM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hill Country Village TX, EL09
Posts: 1,364
Default

Noted -- thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ0J View Post
43.180 D662, 43.280 162.2, and 43.020 162.2, are all Manatts Inc, used in various locations around Iowa.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:13 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: municipality of great state of insanity
Posts: 244
Default heeyy now

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB951 View Post
38.9 Fort Bragg Range Control
39.95 Fort Bragg Helo Test
41.8 Fort Bragg Range Control Helo Ops
ok so 38.9 and 39.95 listed here and there

41.8: how'd you know that?

i came across it about 6 mos ago and came to the conclusion it was Ft Bragg Range Control related on my own. But more by luck of mentioning Restricted flying areas and catching ground side from a high point. I have rx'd far less from it than the standard 41.75 or 46.75 etc. I have searched hi and lo for any info for it and came up with zilch.

mind cluing me in on how you came upon such info?
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2018, 4:39 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 240
Default

I live next to Fort Bragg and have a scanner set up to just scan lowband,i have several more if interested 41.00 drops zones/46.75 Bragg Range Control back-up
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 1:59 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: municipality of great state of insanity
Posts: 244
Thumbs up well hotdang gollyGeeWhiskers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB951 View Post
I live next to Fort Bragg and have a scanner set up to just scan lowband,i have several more if interested 41.00 drops zones/46.75 Bragg Range Control back-up
I do appreciate the info, and feel you will regret ever having replied to me Never knew the 41.00 so that shall be punched in here shortly. (is that mainly helos or everyone?)

to keep from being to overly eagerbeaver here I'll start with two queries about your methods: as I imagine since you have a dedicated low-band set up you have come to decide on what you feel is optimum.

-when searching for new freqs, what step size have you found to be the most successful, (5khz, 25khz 50khz other?)
-how wide is your search range ie: most folks search just 30-50 (prob cause most scanners don't allow much higher) but i have confirmed quite a few 60's, twice gotten "search and store" hits with PL 151.4 in the low 70's, and recently got a hit on 51.5 which was luck as i have always avoided 50-54mhz for the standard reasons.

seriously, thanks again. i knew there had to be someone out there that was doing this but i have never noticed anyone pipe up about it. while i am bout 70mi west of bragg i am in the "FOB Stanly" region, so much of what i learn about things at bragg helps me learn what strategies to employ when things migrate over here periodically.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 2:11 PM
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Posts: 7,350
Default

If you are looking for military stuff search 30-88 MHz in 25 kHz steps and remember that they run up to 15 kHz deviation (36 kHz bandwidth) and usually use 150 Hz tone which scanners don't have. Scanners will show the tone as 151.4 because that is the closest one which is within frequency error tolerance.
__________________
Tom
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2018, 4:48 AM
Dispatrick's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bergen County, New Jersey
Posts: 389
Default

To All,

Always remember to submit your confirmed frequencies to the database if they are not listed!
It'll benefit all of us!

I recently added Smyth County's 37.040 earlier too.
__________________
Thank you,
Dispatcher Patrick a.k.a. "Dispatrick"
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2018, 8:59 AM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hill Country Village TX, EL09
Posts: 1,364
Default Log: 2018/05/13 - 2018/05/27

Log: 2018/05/13 - 2018/05/27
San Antonio, Texas
Uniden BCD996XT Scanner with G5RV Antenna

FREQ....SQ....DESCRIPTION
25.0000 AM WWV
32.0500 150.0 US MIL
33.1000 186.2 Buses, Central School District, Somers NY
34.2000 150.0 US MIL - Range Control, Camp Bullis TX
35.4800 151.4 "Did you call in for a prescription refill?"
36.9000 150.0 US MIL - Martindale Army Heliport Ops, San Antonio TX
40.6700 CSQ SNOTEL (this is a good frequency to use as a band opening indicator)
42.1200 203.5 MO HP
42.5800 186.2 KAA958 MO HP
43.0000 114.8 Unidentified US business
43.0000 151.4 Farmers
43.0200 162.2 Manatt’s, Inc, Iowa statewide
43.0400 173.8 Truck to Truck
43.1600 D023 Unidentified US business
43.1800 D662 Manatt’s, Inc, Iowa statewide
43.2800 77.0 Ingram Readymix, San Antonio TX
43.3200 D023 "Back up right there, that trailer"
43.7600 123.0 Unidentified US business
43.8800 146.2 "2785 Persistence Drive, Ft Wayne" -- Any ideas on this?
44.5800 CSQ BNSF Hy-Rail Limits Compliance System (Packets)
44.5800 D412 Robot "Repeater, H O K I (fade)" "The time is (fade)"
45.9200 CSQ Buses with students passing through San Antonio. Possible Fredericksburg ISD with expired license.
48.3600 110.9 KNFC213 Los Angeles, Dept of Water & Power w/ Morse ID
48.3600 110.9 KNFC215 Los Angeles, Dept of Water & Power w/ Morse ID
49.5200 67.0 Pike Electric Ch 1 <nationwide contractors>
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2018, 9:51 AM
Dispatrick's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bergen County, New Jersey
Posts: 389
Default

"43.8800 146.2 "2785 Persistence Drive, Ft Wayne" -- Any ideas on this?"


It may be this... Expired license though.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/...llsign=WNMN715
__________________
Thank you,
Dispatcher Patrick a.k.a. "Dispatrick"
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2018, 10:08 AM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hill Country Village TX, EL09
Posts: 1,364
Default Log: 2018/05/05 - 2018/05/27

Log: 2018/05/05 - 2018/05/27
Childersburg AL
Uniden BCD996P2 Scanner with STS2 Antenna

FREQ....SQ....DESCRIPTION
25.0000 AM WWV Ft Collins CO
29.7900 100.0 WQMA652 Van Pool Transportation LLC, Fitchburg MA
30.6800 151.4 Van Pool Transportation LLC
30.8200 151.4 WQPU857 Van Pool Transportation LLC, MA
31.1200 100.0 Repeater - Secco of Palmer, Inc, Holyoke MA (School Buses). Input is 35.4000
33.0400 114.8 WQDR782 Fire Dispatch - West Barnstable MA
33.1000 123.0 Public Works - Riverhead, NY
33.4600 114.8 Fire dispatch - Provincetown MA
33.4800 123.0 Fire Dispatch - Athol MA
33.5400 110.9 KCE357 Fire/EMS Dispatch, Bethany CT
33.5600 CSQ Fire/EMS Dispatch - Unidentified
33.5800 114.8 KNCS289 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Yarmouth Municipalities MA
33.6400 114.8 KNAW393 Fire Dispatch - Bourne MA
33.6600 114.8 KCD566 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Truro MA
33.7200 82.5 WNQU666 Fire Dispatch - Redding CT
33.7200 CSQ Fire/EMS Dispatch - Unidentified
33.7400 107.2 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Barre MA
33.7400 CSQ WPKV456 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Huntingdon Co, PA - "Across from Shy Beaver Boat Launch"
33.7800 77.0 KCF415 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Cheshire Co NH
33.7800 82.5 KTG669 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Allegany Co MD
33.7800 114.8 KNGE459 EMS dispatch - Falmouth MA
33.8000 179.9 KXV431 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Windham Co CT
33.8200 141.3 KCO372 FD/EMS - Calvert County, MD
33.8200 179.9 Fire Dispatch - Possible KAV469 - Colchester, New London, CT
33.8600 77.0 KGC676 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Washington Co, MD
33.8600 179.9 Tolland County Mutual Aid, CT
33.9000 91.5 KKL552 Fire Dispatch - Broome Co NY w/ voice ID
33.9000 CSQ KGC755 FD/EMS - Lancaster Co PA
33.9400 179.9 WNHR373 Fire Dispatch - Waterford CT
33.9600 CSQ KED281 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Westchester Co NY
33.9800 CSQ Fire/EMS Dispatch - Likely located in PA
35.0400 151.4 Farmers - "I'm headed back to my field"
35.1800 186.2 Niles Flash Cab, Niles IL
35.4000 136.5 Unidentified US business
35.6800 CSQ Digital paging
35.7600 118.8 Unidentified US business
35.8200 123.0 Unidentified US business
35.8400 192.8 Unidentified US business
35.8600 118.8 Farmers
37.4600 CSQ KWG479 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, PA w/ Morse ID
37.5600 CSQ KGH244 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation PA w/ Morse ID
37.5800 CSQ KGC284 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, PA w/ Morse ID
37.5800 CSQ KGA859 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, PA w/ Morse ID
37.6000 123.0 MA "National Grid Transmission Security" with radio checks
37.6200 CSQ KGA862 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, Cumberland County PA w/ Morse ID
37.6600 CSQ KGA857 Morse ID
37.7000 CSQ KST824 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, Allentown PA w/ Morse ID
37.7200 192.8 Utility Company
37.7400 CSQ KGA863 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, PA w/ Morse ID
37.7600 162.2 Possible United Illuminating's Connecticut Light & Power Co
37.8200 CSQ KVA725 PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, PA w/ Morse ID
37.9000 151.4 KEH763 Town of Webster, NY - Highway cleanup crew
39.0600 110.9 MD State Parks
39.2400 110.9 MD State Police
39.2400 127.3 MD State Police
39.2800 110.9 MD State Police
39.3000 110.9 MD State Police
39.3200 110.9 MD State Police
39.3400 110.9 MD State Police
39.3400 127.3 MD State Police
39.3600 110.9 MD State Police
39.3800 110.9 MD State Police
39.4000 110.9 MD State Police
39.4200 110.9 MD State Police
39.4400 110.9 MD State Police
39.5200 110.9 MD State Police
39.6000 110.9 EMS & Police Dispatch - Douglas MA
39.6400 110.9 MD State Police
39.6400 114.8 KNGB789 Police Dispatch - Benardsville NJ
39.7800 100.0 Police Dispatch - Uxbridge MA
39.7800 110.9 WPWC705 MD State Police
39.8000 110.9 MD State Police
39.8400 110.9 MD State Police
39.9000 156.7 Police Dispatch - Norwich CT
39.9200 110.9 MD State Police
39.9600 110.9 MD State Police
39.9600 114.8 Police Dispatch - Unidentified
42.1400 110.9 Open carrier - heard different days with band openings
45.4800 156.7 WNGA667 Ocean County Utilities Authority, NJ w/ Morse ID
45.7200 CSQ Fire / EMS Dispatch - Unidentified
46.0400 218.1 "Come to the business office"
46.0600 141.3 Fire Dispatch - New Haven County CT, Guilford Control 1, Madison Control 2
46.1000 100.0 KEG503 Fire/EMS Dispatch - Jericho Fire District, Jericho NY
46.1600 123.0 Fire Dispatch - Possible Orange County NY
46.1800 82.5 Fire Dispatch - Possible Jefferson Co NY
46.1800 141.3 Fire Dispatch - Middlesex Co CT, Valley Shore (Big Gun WQF238), Control 3 (Old Saybrook), Control 9 (Clinton), Middletown Control, Cromwell Dispatch
46.1800 151.4 Fire / EMS Dispatch - Schoharie Co NY
46.2600 CSQ WPXW412 Fire Dispatch/Paging - Westchester Co NY
46.3600 CSQ Fire / EMS Dispatch - Allegany Co NY
46.5000 141.3 Fire Dispatch - Possible Yonkers NY
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 05-29-2018, 12:00 PM
ion_op's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Google Chemtrails
Posts: 272
Default

Hi,

What are you using to monitor VHF-LOW and where can I find some recordings on the net? I have not been able to find any VHF-LOW military recordings on YT.

TnX.

mIkE
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 05-29-2018, 12:55 PM
mancow's Avatar
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: N.E. Kansas
Posts: 6,272
Default

It's at the top of his posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2015 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions