Scroll down to the section entitled, "SDR #
Here is an excerpt without
As of development version 515 the RTLSDR libraries are no longer included because of open source license conflicts. This isn't a big issue to fuss about and it's easy to resolve. You will just have to separately download the RTLSDR plugin components and manually add them to the SDR# directory. SDR# is a general SDR program and supports hardware other than just the RTLSDR dongles.
- Download the pre-built Windows Zipfile RTLSDR binaries and libraries from Osmocom.
- From the zipfile directory RelWithDebInfo.zip\rtl-sdr-release\x32\ copy rtlsdr.dll to the directory SDR# is unzipped to.
- Download the SDR# RTL Plugin and copy the contents contents of the zip file to the SDR# directory.
- From the sdr-nightly-rtlsdr.zip/config/ directory copy the file SDRSharp.exe.config file and overwrite the original one.
- Run SDRSharp.exe and you should see the following window.
You DO NOT need to re-run Zadig every time. Either re-run the above steps or copy the following files from your old version to the new one:
All of the above is based on the assumption you are running Windows.