recive knwn protokoll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
hey
is there any simply way to recive and make known signals visible?
for example european DSRC who is use for toll collect?

Token

In Europe the frequency range used by DSRC is 5.725 to 5.875 GHz, in the US 5.850 to 5.925 GHZ is used.

The simple answer is yes, you can display or intercept these signals. You just need a receiver capable of working at that range and an appropriate antenna. Because of the frequency ranges used and the power levels the distances at which you can detect a signal will be pretty short.

For a receiver it should be easy enough to put a downconverter (consisting of a high pass filter, a mixer, and an LO of around 5 GHz) in front of another device, say an RTL Dongle. Antennas at microwave are bit more critical than typical scanner / HF antennas are, but they are not necessarily difficult to fabricated, something like a horn is easy to build. Or you can buy surplus antennas and repurpose other gear.

T!

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
So i need an downconverter for.
I found on ebay that: Harris 076-102905 6 Ghz Down Converter | eBay
Can i use that?
The important point it have to be mobile that i can use it next to an Toll Gate / Bridge.

EDIT:
Antennas at microwave are bit more critical than typical scanner / HF antennas are, but they are not necessarily difficult to fabricated, something like a horn is easy to build
i found many cheap one from some RC Helicopter Shops.

EDIT2:
The problem is how can i read that Text when i know the specification for?!
SDR# give me just an Audio Stream of the Signal and than?!
THAT is the most problem. Befor i have no solution what i can do to get Data out of an Audio stream i dont waste Money for something who maybe never will work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.