SDR # v 1.0.0.1427 no device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I use and old SDR# with the T2 Dongle.
The old Version work perfekt. The current dont find the dongle?!
Does anyone have a idea?
thanks

HelixArray

I'm not familiar with that version but when I had the "no device" message after I hit play, it was because I had removed the dongle to another USB port and I had to re-run the zadig exe via the SDR# directory(with escalated privileges).

What OS are you running it on?

HelixArray

When you unzip the SDR# file, open it up and search for .bat(batch file). It will find the aforementioned " install-rtlsdr.bat " You can right-click --> edit it to see what it's going to do; basically it will download some stuff, unzip it and make a directory etc... If that batch file ran through all its functions(under run as admin) you can compare its size to the original size of the unzipped SDR# folder.

I suggest you make a copy of the new updated SDR# folder. I've had to replace all the files a few times(save for the "frequencies.XML ") because I messed up the settings a few times. Also, on a side note, I've found that after installing the 3rd party scanner plug-in FMsuiteFreqMgr and running the SDR# .exe as administrator, it saved my shifted range on the grid, before that it would un-check the shift box for some reason on every launch and while manually toggling frequencies.

I've only been using SDR software for about eight days now, but I'm pretty sure all that's correct. So bare with me. lol

Last edited:

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
so new laptop to try and the same **** problem with the "new" sdr#.

you have to run the bat file install-rtlsdr
done!

the say again "no device".

So what shuld i do now?
thanks!

Voyager

Is it showing in the Windows Device Manager? If so, remove the driver and reinstall.

Voyager

If you mean a driver is loaded for it, is it the RIGHT driver? Maybe it was updated to something that will not work.

Try removing and reinstalling the driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.