Palmetto 800 TG 30032

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka4doa

For several days, I have heard various tactical call signs, like Palmetto, Guardian, FARP Convoy, Patriot 2 doing radio checks and passing short messages on Mutual Aid 10. Any thoughts? This traffic was on the Lexington and Richland cells. Friday FARP convoy appeared to be on I-95 around Varnville, working Patriot 2.

Tim

ka4doa

More on TG 30032

Doing a little investigation, it seems that the SC State Guard is doing an exercise this weekend (19-23) according to their web page. The exercise is supposed to be in the Beaufort area (close to Varnville). Have not heard much traffic this evening due to battery and other commitments. Of course since they are on trunked system, it is likely I will not hear anything. Their was talk of the Guard using the SCHEART amateur repeaters in the low country but no one up here has turned on the link so nothing heard there either.

None of this is confirmed just speculation.

bpalmer

Natioal Guard

I just posted an overview of the Exercise here in Beaufort County.

Thanks for the info of them useing Pal 800, hadn't thought of that for a military esercise.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
bpalmer said:
I just posted an overview of the Exercise here in Beaufort County.

Thanks for the info of them useing Pal 800, hadn't thought of that for a military esercise.

always keep those le comms and sc call and sc tacs programmed in, i have been hearing alot of these talk groups all time of day and night on the Richland and Lexington systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.