2 possible new Palmetto 800 talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
I have heard Regional 1 helicopter several times in the last 24 hours using 30064 analog. Heard it active on Site #19 and #36. Seems like an odd talkgroup. Maybe they're finally going to move their ops off of State Air-Ground.

There is some sort of event taking place in Cherokee Co today, and the organizers are using 25808 digital. Heard on site #18. They are using first names as identifiers. I have seen affiliations on this talkgroup on sites 18, 36 and 58 in the past. It's probably designated for use by Cherokee Co.

qball

Premium Subscriber
Brian,

Regional 1 has finally gotten their own talk group. I believe that they were programming their helicopter's radio on Wednesday so that they could move from SC Air-Gnd.

q

Ace809

Brian i also heard the Regional 1 helicopter several times in the last 24 hours using 30064 analog.....seems though as i was hearing them.....they was testing it to make sure it was working......also heard another one on 50285....seem to me as if they was testing a new talkgroups as well maybe even more a dispatch channel then a talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.