Unusual ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith29180

While searching the Palmetto P25 system today I came across a unusual ID : AT 14:10 On the CHS Tower, ID:i01102836 . Any Ideas? Did not understand audio was too digitized. Ok Just received it a second time now it really getting wierd. The Id is changing while they are talking and one id is followed by DST while the other id is followed by SRC . Now I have NOT Updated the firmware so I dont have RID feature yet. The converstion was talking about rooms and not have a room 101 cause only had 100 rooms. So Now I am Lost ...... and scratching my head..

Last edited:

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
I'm not familiar with that radio, but I would guess that you were hearing a private call. Those are probably radio IDs, and SRC=Source and DST=Destination? That's my best guess.

Smith29180

Yep thats what I am hearing just search the wiki and for the XT series of radios, the I-Call is automatic in ID Search. Thanks for the replies

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Glad you got the question answered but in the future please don't post the same question in multiple forums...it is called cross-posting and is frowned upon. Going to close this thread down.
Thanks and happy monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.