Sumter City-County PS System Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevzb

Premium Subscriber
Been listening to the Sumter City-County Public Safety system for years on 856.4625-860.4625, but recently, it appears the system has expanded. I'm not seeing the new frequencies online anywhere and I can't even get my Uniden BC-245XLT to grab a control channel. Anybody have the list of frequencies or feel like updating the RR database? Thanks in advance!

Trevor Bauknight
KI4HRS
Sumter, S.C.

they have rebanded but they still are useing 857.4625 858.4625 and 859.4625 are still used as the control channels and what they have done is added 854.2375 in the place of 860.4625 hopefully that will get you on the right track

trevzb

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for updating the database! Those are the extra frequencies I already had, but it appears my duckie antenna is broken or something. If I hold it just right, the 245XLT crackles to life, but otherwise nothing...trip to the Shack in order, I guess.

you may want to make sure your connection inside the scanner itself isnt broke my pro 96 did that once and it was the connection iside the scanner if it is i know someone that can fix it for you for next to nothing and he will garuauntee you that it wont break again pm me and ill give ya the info and if theres anything eles you would like to know such as talkgroups i have some that arent in the data base yet if you listen to the pal 800 site in sumter

Status
Not open for further replies.