Anderson City PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndersonMBK

Is anybody able to monitor Anderson City PD on the Pal800?

I have everything programmed in my 396t, TGID as 57792.

I used to receive them free and clear - but now I notice I haven't, and I don't have them locked out.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
test

You may notice that today I updated the database pages for Anderson County, Palmetto 800 Anderson County talkgroup group, and Palmetto P25 Anderson County talkgroup group. I tried to standardize the conventional page's layout, updated geotagging information for the municipalities, and standardize the alpha-tags and descriptions. On the county page, I also added links to the 2 trunked systems for each agency as appropriate to indicate that these agencies use these system for communiation.

Could someone in Anderson confirm which system - Conventional, Palmetto 800 or Palmetto P25 - is the primary system used by each agency? With that information, I can better list the system links and set items to deprecated status.

You may email me, send me a PM, submit a database submission or respond to the thread. Thanks in advance.

Brian

Last edited:

LarrySC

Brian, from your location in Spbg you should be able to hear Belton/Honea Path, West Pelzer, and Omni Flight on the Pal800. I dont ever hear Wms'ton. Larry

AndersonMBK

Ill try to get more information for the other agencies, but I know both the Anderson Sheriff and Anderson City police departments are using the Palmetto P25 system.

KF4JYE

Premium Subscriber
Brian,

Anderson County Fire/EMS use both VHF conventional channels and Palmetto-P25.
Medshore still uses Palmetto-800, and 155.385 and 155.340 conventional.
SD uses the Palmetto-P25 as primary, but still uses 155.415 conventional (not deprecated).
Anderson city FD uses 453.550 conventional as primary, but also uses P25, mostly as FG & M/A.
Anderson city PD uses P25 as primary, but still use 155.565 simulcast, and 158.970 as talkaround (not deprecated).
Belton & Honea Path use P25 as primary, but still use the conventional VHF channels.
Williamston still use VHF conventional channels. Not recently heard on P-800 or P-25.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Excellent information, thank you very much. I updated the notes so that other users might be able to find the agency they're looking for a little more easily.

One question - you mention BHP on PP25, but we don't have any talkgroups ID'd for them on that system. I assume you mean Palmetto 800?

KF4JYE

Premium Subscriber
Brian, you are correct. My mistake!
BHP is on the Palmetto 800 system, not the Palmetto P25.
Thanks!

Viking1

You may notice that today I updated the database pages for Anderson County, Palmetto 800 Anderson County talkgroup group, and Palmetto P25 Anderson County talkgroup group. I tried to standardize the conventional page's layout, updated geotagging information for the municipalities, and standardize the alpha-tags and descriptions. On the county page, I also added links to the 2 trunked systems for each agency as appropriate to indicate that these agencies use these system for communiation.

Could someone in Anderson confirm which system - Conventional, Palmetto 800 or Palmetto P25 - is the primary system used by each agency? With that information, I can better list the system links and set items to deprecated status.

You may email me, send me a PM, submit a database submission or respond to the thread. Thanks in advance.

Brian

Everyone should be on the P25 system now. That includes sheriff, all police departments and EMS. Fire is mainly using the p25 system for command and using VHF on scene and dispatch. I'll have to check up on Anderson city fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.