Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Columbia PD had an officer shot followed by suspect shooting it out with swat team and DOA.

tornado touchdowns in the state

and that is just local to me, what are the rest of you doing? the forum is very quite the past few weeks. :)

hntsgt

SCHP talkgroups are picking up for Myrtle Beach Bike Week. Zone 5 Special Ops channel has been activated. I assume others will be coming alive as the week progresses.

hntsgt

Vehicle has crashed into the Beach House Bar at 1205 North Ocean Blvd. At least 5 injuries, I think including a police officer. Radios have been nuts this weekend with "Bike Fest"... numerous motorcycle wrecks throughout the area.

KF4JYE

Premium Subscriber
Possible drowning on Lake Hartwell, SC on 05-30-11 at approx 1500 hours.
Event changed from rescue operation to recovery operation at approx 17:00 hours.
Anderson County, SC dive team active on Palmetto-P25 system on TG 41033 (Ops 1).
Assistance requested from Oconee County, SC dive team, and Clemson, SC dive team.

Last edited:

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Lexington County just had a Hazmat at Tractor Supply on Sunset Bv, 5800 Block with muliple patients. Some type of Chemical spill in the back of the store, seems under control now...

hntsgt

EVENT as opposed to an INCIDENT? At this point I'll take anything. I think the SC forum is down to 4 topics showing aside from the stickies.

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
Hearing a lot of chatter on TG 29776, Pal 800, talking about fences, gates and generators. New one on me...

Edit: found it in the database, SCMA 8. Is the broadcast statewide or local?

Last edited:

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Hearing a lot of chatter on TG 29776, Pal 800, talking about fences, gates and generators. New one on me...

Edit: found it in the database, SCMA 8. Is the broadcast statewide or local?

SCMA 8 has been very active the past few nights and they are travel all over the state. I heard one state they were transporting 2 and it was going to take them about 2 hours to get them across the line. No one every gave locations though... I posted a SCMA 8 thread a couple nights ago here on sc forum...

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
SCMA 8 has been very active the past few nights and they are travel all over the state. I heard one state they were transporting 2 and it was going to take them about 2 hours to get them across the line. No one every gave locations though... I posted a SCMA 8 thread a couple nights ago here on sc forum...

Thanks, Caesar! I saw your post but had not heard them until last night. Heard them again today about an hour ago, but nothing since. They seem to be camping out, still talking about fields, generators, large trucks and transporting groups of people (if I heard them correctly). Might be some code or something. :confused:

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
I am heading to work now & will make sure to monitor for more traffic...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

evan

Database Admin
HP is using LE Common 1 tonight for a large operation downtown Columbia targeting seat belt violations. They have several troopers standing in the medians at intersections in the vista area of Columbia who radio what they witness to troopers in their cars. I personally counted more than 10 cars when I drove through earlier. Didn't see a single city or county officer, only HP.

Will listen out for any action on SCMA 8.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
HP is using LE Common 1 tonight for a large operation downtown Columbia targeting seat belt violations. They have several troopers standing in the medians at intersections in the vista area of Columbia who radio what they witness to troopers in their cars. I personally counted more than 10 cars when I drove through earlier. Didn't see a single city or county officer, only HP.

Will listen out for any action on SCMA 8.

Yes, CPD/RCSD not invovled. I also passed about 6 units at Huger/Gervais across from the McDonalds about 10pm. They had a few lit up already....

Status
Not open for further replies.