Greenville Med Trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardrock40

I am looking for the Greenville Med Trans Helicopter Frequencies.

I hear them when they switch to the local traffic and request a landing site from the fire dept or sheriff dept but other than that, I can't find anything in the data base.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Look on the Palmetto 800 database page here: Palmetto 800 Trunking System, Various, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

Look not quite half way down the page for the Medical Helicopters talkgroup group. You'll hear them "toned out" on 38352 and communicating with FlightComm and the other Upstate MedTrans helicopters on 38368. Both of these are digital talkgroups, requiring a digital trunktracking scanner to monitor.

I have found that these talkgroups are limited to only a few towers in the upstate. You'll hear 38368 on several towers, including Greenville Simulcast (#35), Spartanburg Simulcast (#19), Anderson (#42) and some others. 38352 is certainly carried on Greenville Simulcast but not many others, so you'll need to monitor site #35 to hear all activity from GMH MedTrans.

Also see this wiki article: SC Medical Helicopters - The RadioReference Wiki

Last edited:

Hardrock40

Thank you brian

This is what I was looking for and confirms my next scanner purchase the 996xt. great group of people at Med Trans.

Now I just have to pull the trigger on the BC but I've waited long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.