President Obama visiting Columbia,SC Friday the 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcjrsc

On Biden's most recent two trips to Columbia there was a fair amount of activity on Palmetto 800.

CPD was using their Special Events Channels, SWAT, Command, and OPS-2 mostly for motorcade traffic control and parking lot security.

Cayce Public Safety and LCSD were on LE-Call directing motorcade traffic control in their areas.

MA-10 Was in use when he spoke at USC Graduation to direct activities around Colonial Life Arena.

Columbia Fire Used Command 2 for their communications.

SCHP Was on Special OPS 1 for Motorcade Traffic Control and LE-Common 8 for coordinating arrival of the Motorcycle Units.

Richland County EMS was using their Special Ops Channel 7.

I was too far out to monitor for simplex operations and scanning the Federal Band has never produced anything for me, I'm sure all that is AES-256 or Facinator.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
I'll add all these to a separate bank in the radio for Friday.

Thanks!

On Biden's most recent two trips to Columbia there was a fair amount of activity on Palmetto 800.

CPD was using their Special Events Channels, SWAT, Command, and OPS-2 mostly for motorcade traffic control and parking lot security.

Cayce Public Safety and LCSD were on LE-Call directing motorcade traffic control in their areas.

MA-10 Was in use when he spoke at USC Graduation to direct activities around Colonial Life Arena.

Columbia Fire Used Command 2 for their communications.

SCHP Was on Special OPS 1 for Motorcade Traffic Control and LE-Common 8 for coordinating arrival of the Motorcycle Units.

Richland County EMS was using their Special Ops Channel 7.

I was too far out to monitor for simplex operations and scanning the Federal Band has never produced anything for me, I'm sure all that is AES-256 or Facinator.

grcjrsc

You might want to add Benedict College Security as well on 464.45000. You can hear it over most of the metro area on a handheld with out any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.