Saint Matthews help

Status
Not open for further replies.

roeddog

Hi Guys,

I live in St. Matthews, just NE of Orangeburg. Looking at the map I would obviously program in the O-burg tower. Any ideas or suggestions on which others I should try to hit? This trunking is all new to me! I have the PRO-433 with the stock antenna and ARC433 software.

Thanks,
Jeff

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Sandy Run, Site #3. I don't think this site is listed on the out-of-date map. Check the link at the bottom of the Palmetto 800 page to the SC OIR site, which has a more up-to-date coverage map.

kg4ekc

Most everything in Calhoun County with the exception of HP is not trunked. Cameron PD has 800 in thier cars and some of the Deputies have a 800 radio but EMS is on VHF, SO is on UHF, St. Matthews PD is also on UHF with SO. You may not get the Orangeburg 800 system without an external antenna from St. Matthews but should get Sandy Run. You will be able to hear some of the Lexington FD, and some EMS dispatches from the Sandy Run. You might be able to pick up Lexington Cell from St. Matthews at least at times. I can from close to Cameron.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.