ATTN Major LODD

Status
Not open for further replies.

landonjensen

Maybe some members from SC look here before the tavern???? I do it. I go to the CA forum before the tavern everytime i log in. I know other members that do to. Why do you even care? This isnt the MO Forum.

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
> I'm trying to figure out why, after you obviously already knew that this topic had been posted because you had the first reply, you decided to make a duplicate thread...

>> Maybe some members from SC look here before the tavern????

And some members never read the "RR Tavern" threads !

Thank you for keeping us SC members in mind, Landon. Surprisingly, except for your post, there is nothing else on the forums this morning that the SC members gravitate to, including the yahoogroups CharlestonScan, Palmetto800 abd ScanSC.

EG

I just heard about it on Paul Harvey so first place i looked was here, I generally only check the tavern about once a week. Thanks for the post.

landonjensen

Your welcome. Yes, I know many members dont even look at the tavern, which is one reason why i posted here.

jeffmulter said:
> I'm trying to figure out why, after you obviously already knew that this topic had been posted because you had the first reply, you decided to make a duplicate thread...

>> Maybe some members from SC look here before the tavern????

And some members never read the "RR Tavern" threads !

Thank you for keeping us SC members in mind, Landon. Surprisingly, except for your post, there is nothing else on the forums this morning that the SC members gravitate to, including the yahoogroups CharlestonScan, Palmetto800 abd ScanSC.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
My heart goes out to everyone affected. I've been following firehouse.com, but this is the first place I went to on radioreference for information. Thanks for posting... it belongs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.