Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMan

Hey There - I am new and I will be getting the BCD396T. I have the ARC396pro and uploaded the Palmetto 800 Lexington and Richland county info, so when I get the scanner I should be ready. Any suggestions and things to avoid just getting started?

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Just have fun. I work with columbia so drop me a pm if you need any assitance.. i have been dragging feet but i plan to upload the cfd fire tones very soon, i think i have all the tones now...

MagicMan

Well I have been thinking about it, I may get the BCD996 instead of the 396. I proabaly listen more sitting at the computer desk and I can always throw it in the car.

MagicMan

How do you have your scanner organized? by county, by group, by geo, by city

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
heh, it is broken up in many many ways, i'll see if i can use the print group function and screen shot it in here...

MagicMan

Here is what I have set-up so far, mind you all the talk groups, sites, and freqs are in the set-up.

Attachments

• Rich Profile.JPG
    Rich Profile.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 169

MagicMan

Thanks JeffMulter

Already changed programs and went with PRO ARC 996, thinking about the recording and may develop a website so I can listen while at work.

MagicMan

Got the scanner and got it loaded up, althought I changed some stuff from what I orginally thought - mapping.
SYSTEM Richland Co Digital

Sites
Q1: Harbinson
Q2: Richland Simulcast
Q3: Lexington

GROUPS

Q1: Richland Co SD
Q2: Columbia PD
Q3: Forest Acres PD
Q4: Columbia Fire
Q5: SLED
Q6: SCHP