Horry Co. to start dispatching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

52to12

Article in the 8/23 edition of the Myrtle Beach Sun News. Horry County will start dispatching fire calls for Conway starting 8:am ,August 28. Dispatching for
Surfside Beach fire calls will begin later in the week.

52to12

No talk groups

Scan: sorry ,I have no further,other than the article in the Sun News. I would suspect that when ever an alarm is transmitted by Horry Co. it will be simultaneoesly retransmitted on the VHS dispatch frequencies.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
52to12 said:
Scan: sorry ,I have no further,other than the article in the Sun News. I would suspect that when ever an alarm is transmitted by Horry Co. it will be simultaneoesly retransmitted on the VHS dispatch frequencies.

10-4 man , will be snooping them out over here , let you know if I come up with anything....hearing Surfside PD "crystal clear" from Little River!! :D

ocn29rsc

Things are going to change all that much...tone outs will be done was they are now on vhf fire 154.400 and all other will be on tac-2-800 for surfside and I think most of conway will be tac-1-800.

Horry county was already dispatching conway a good portion of the time the only difference is the county will do it all the time now.

Surfside will still keep it's vhf equipment and fire will still be able to talk on their vhf system but all calls will go through the county. The county has already issued them a tones for their pagers and I think it's in the tone group-5 range....as soon as I can get the paging tones I'll post it.

J. Cody

ScanDaBands

Banned
ocn29rsc said:
Things are going to change all that much...tone outs will be done was they are now on vhf fire 154.400 and all other will be on tac-2-800 for surfside and I think most of conway will be tac-1-800.

Horry county was already dispatching conway a good portion of the time the only difference is the county will do it all the time now.

Surfside will still keep it's vhf equipment and fire will still be able to talk on their vhf system but all calls will go through the county. The county has already issued them a tones for their pagers and I think it's in the tone group-5 range....as soon as I can get the paging tones I'll post it.

J. Cody

I'll Take ANY paging tones I can get.........................set'm up in my BR330T :D

Don't know if don't have this but here's one for Calabash and Horry

Horry Co. (Calabash)

1st Tone: 1321.2

2nd Tone: 1217.8

Just in case you need this which I doubt we all know these:

CTSS: 167.9

VHF FREQ: 154.400

Last edited:

ScanDaBands

Banned
52to12 said:
Scan check PM

I didn't get it mon ...try again......realize this is SC forum , just wanted to tell you real quick.....talking with someone and he was saying one the deputies for BCSD got so frustrated Saturday with his handheld on the "new" system he hummed it for some footage........oops , I'll probably have to fix that one........:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.