Columbia Fire Dept Fire Tones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Ok, fella's i believe i have a 100% correct list of fire tones for the columbia fire dept, i am double checking them now and should be posting them later tonight for those with the br330t/bcd396t & bct-15! :) just wanting to give a heads up for those that might be looking and maybe evan or brian can add them to the reference section of richland county.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
And here they are!

Ok, i have placed the info into a excel worksheet because it was going to be a pain trying to get everything to line up right on here without adding html which i did not want to do.

So here it is and enjoy. just make sure you put in the right freq, certain stations are toned on certain frequencies. Also notice station 32 (jackson creek) is on MosCad so there are NO TONES used for them over the air. Some stations have the same tones, those are un-manned stations that are volunteer only and only house trucks. To explain, st 15 is part of st 17, and st 21 is part of st 20 but st 15 and st 21 are not manned stations.

If you have any problems reply here in the thread and i will try to assist. Every tone should be 100% correct unless i made a typo, if you see one let me know. I will work on getting Lexington Counties tones up next. also, if you do download and use these just reply to the thread. i will get gratification seeing these codes used! :)

Thanks,

matthew

------PS---- SINCE I CAN NOT UPLOAD EXCEL FILES I HAD TO CHANGE THE EXTENTION TO .TXT ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD IT CHANGE .TXT TO .XLS A BOX MIGHT COME UP CHECK YES OR OK AND THEN IT SHOULD BECOME THE EXCEL SHEET AGIAN. enjoy

Attachments

• CFD DISPATCH TONES.txt
    15 KB · Views: 157

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Caesar said:
Ok, i have placed the info into a excel worksheet because it was going to be a pain trying to get everything to line up right on here without adding html which i did not want to do.

So here it is and enjoy. just make sure you put in the right freq, certain stations are toned on certain frequencies. Also notice station 32 (jackson creek) is on MosCad so there are NO TONES used for them over the air. Some stations have the same tones, those are un-manned stations that are volunteer only and only house trucks. To explain, st 15 is part of st 17, and st 21 is part of st 20 but st 15 and st 21 are not manned stations.

If you have any problems reply here in the thread and i will try to assist. Every tone should be 100% correct unless i made a typo, if you see one let me know. I will work on getting Lexington Counties tones up next. also, if you do download and use these just reply to the thread. i will get gratification seeing these codes used! :)

Thanks,

matthew

------PS---- SINCE I CAN NOT UPLOAD EXCEL FILES I HAD TO CHANGE THE EXTENTION TO .TXT ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD IT CHANGE .TXT TO .XLS A BOX MIGHT COME UP CHECK YES OR OK AND THEN IT SHOULD BECOME THE EXCEL SHEET AGIAN. enjoy

ok, 7 views with no response, come on guys, are they working? :)

thx

caesar

Lew

Cfd Tones

Got the tones printed out. Can you supply the text name/location of each station? I am
usiing Win96 to program scanner. Do I use tone A and/or B as the PL for each station after I program in the frequency? Looking forward to LCFS tones.

Lew in Lexington

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Lew said:
Got the tones printed out. Can you supply the text name/location of each station? I am
usiing Win96 to program scanner. Do I use tone A and/or B as the PL for each station after I program in the frequency? Looking forward to LCFS tones.

Lew in Lexington

the pro-96 doesn't do fire tones, you need one of the scanners i mentioned earlier or a actual minitor. it isn't the actual pl. it is the tone out freq in hz. I think the station names are under the database under richland county info or downloads. i will check later and if they are not i will supply them...

Lew

Cfd Tones

Thanx for the quick reply. I didn't pick up on the type of scanner needed in your first post.

Lew in Lexington

mlindler

Premium Subscriber
Lexington Co Tones?

Has anyone started logging / decoding lexington counties tones?

It's hard for me to do up here in Marietta(SC) but I'm trying!

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
mlindler said:
Has anyone started logging / decoding lexington counties tones?

It's hard for me to do up here in Marietta(SC) but I'm trying!

I keep meaning to, i think i have one of the saturday morning tests recorded, but i have just been to busy to get anything but the columbia ones so far...

which from the replies it doesn't look like anyone is using them anyway, so i might be wasting my time to get the lexington ones, as i have redbank and gaston which are the only lexington ones that i need......

mlindler

Premium Subscriber
If you have a good recording, I'd love to have a copy to decode myself.

I've got some of Richlands tones programmed into my UHF walki for use while I visit with Family in Columbia...so I appreciate you decoding them!

Status
Not open for further replies.