Alvin s Glenn Detention center

Status
Not open for further replies.

2lazy

i'm trying to fin the freq for the richland county jail house any help would be appreciated?i have sat in the parking lot briefly and did not pick up anything.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
I can't confirm this ID because i haven't tried to listen to it before, but have you tried this id?

16064 3ec Richland Co. Detention Center

2lazy

yep i tried the tgid listed but no luck .i actually have the chance to be in the transport van at times for automotive reasons not criminal lol.wonder if i key the radio if the can tell

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
2lazy said:
yep i tried the tgid listed but no luck .i actually have the chance to be in the transport van at times for automotive reasons not criminal lol.wonder if i key the radio if the can tell

well, the transport van is normally on tac10 with headquarters... the detention center might just not really have much traffic and thus be rare that you would catch them, or maybe the operate conventional/simplex except if they need outside assistance they can switch to tac10... but i really do not know...

evan

Database Admin
Have you tried these frequencies from the Richland County page?
453.95000 458.95000 WNUA294 R 116 DPL Richland Co. Detention Center FM
465.32500 KB87287 M Richland Co. Detention Center FM
855.21250 WPHS883 R Richland Co. Detention Center FM

grcjrsc

855.2125 is used for operations at the detention center but you can only hear it within less than a mile of the detention center (I've never heard it this was confirmed by a friend who is a local LEO and makes occasional deposits at the detention center). The P800 talk group is used very rarely by detention center officers when out side of the facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.