Easy Programming For Some Scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace809

if any one has the following Scanners they are easy to program with the PC interface cable......they are Pro-83,Pro-92 thru Pro-97,Pro-99,Pro-433,Pro-528,Pro-2051,Pro-2053,Pro-2054,Pro-2055,Pro-2057,Pro-2096......Go to www.radioshack.com and buy the Full-Speed USB Scanner Programming Cable........then Download the Software from www.ButelSoftware.com. Install the drivers that came with the cable and u can also connect to this website though the scanner software to easily get trucking info directly imported into the program.....when done make sure to send all data to ur scanner and save it.......if you dont when u want to edit it again......u must read all data from the scanner which will take 4 - 5 mins depending on how much is stored on your scanner........so hope this helps

Last edited:

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Ace809 said:
hope this helps

Hope what helps? spamming the SC forum? Giving incorrect links? Or just giving false information?

Ace809 said:

What? Have you even seem one of those? It didn't have a PC port, it didn't even have a full digit keypad. I know, I owned one of those and the pro2038.

Are you high tonight?

Ace809

im not spamming anyone.....the links i gave are correct.......and the information i gave was correct......but i figured since i had so much trouble programing my scanner.....i figured i would post something that would help others since it was a headache for me.......but the information i gave was correct except for the pro-2056......it was a typo and i do apologize.....but im just trying to help everyone....and i have corrected all info in what i posted........but again i do apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.