Yankton Police/Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattguzinski

Premium Subscriber
My parents live in Yankton and time to time I visit there. I was wondering if Yankton Police/Sheriff is encryted and what system there are on. I have a Pro-106. Thanks.

guitarbrian30

sorry

My parents live in Yankton and time to time I visit there. I was wondering if Yankton Police/Sheriff is encryted and what system there are on. I have a Pro-106. Thanks.

looks like you are smarter then the average bear!

The Yankton Police Department and County Sheriff is on a 800Mhz EDACS Digital Encrypted trunking system. It is not scannable by a conventional digital scanner. Yankton County sheriff's office has the ability to communcate on the state's digital system.

Yankton County, South Dakota (SD) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

You can download items into your radio too.. State patrol and others are using the state radio system..

Here is the link... South Dakota State Radio System Trunking System, Statewide, South Dakota - Scanner Frequencies

If you need a file let me know.

KC0LOE

Only the Yankton PD is using the 800MhZ Racom Provoice system now. The county sheriff is using the states system now. Yankton County EMS has switched from the Racom system to the states system now, also. All the talk groups are in the database under the statewide system. They switched because there were a lot of dead spots in the county with the 800 system. The states system has better coverage.

klpotratz

Vermillion and surrounding area

I just received a Radio shack pro-197 for Christmas, I programmed it at my parents house and was picking up the sioux city radios. I now have came back for school and have not heard anything on the vermillion or surrounding area. I need major help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.