south dakota pager freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trb

Premium Subscriber
would like some help in how to find fire,ems tone out pager freq. thin how to load them into my uniden bcd
536hp

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
While I can't help you with your 536, I can help you with finding your Fire Tone Outs

Let's start with where you are (city /county / state is good) and what area(s) you need to find your FTO information for...if we have it, it would be stored in our wiki (links are always blue)....

Category:FTOs - The RadioReference Wiki

Just click on the state and drill down to the region you want.

If we don't have it, you will need to go to your state's forum and ask there to see if someone has it, or do the research yourself...there are some tips and software links at the bottom of...

Fire Tone Out - The RadioReference Wiki

Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Did you read my message? We don't even know where you are (city / county / state will do fine)??

Without such basic information, few if any people will be able to help you with finding specific FTO information...

Mike

Last edited:

trb

Premium Subscriber
I'am located and trying to find out pager for fire ems for penninington county rapid city s.d.57709 also need sytem west tones thanks for all the help really need it

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus

teufler

Individual fire tone out codes , RR wouldn't have the space to store all of them. we can individually capture the codes then as we determine who uses what , you can store for alerting you.

SCPD

QRT
Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I'am located and trying to find out pager for fire ems for penninington county rapid city s.d.57709 also need sytem west tones thanks for all the help really need it

Bad news- Pennington county does NOT use fire tone outs. Penn county uses digital text paging using CAP codes to text pagers. Lawrance and meade county use fire tone outs, though.

SCPD

QRT
can anyone out their point me in the direction of finding fire and ems freq. for pager tones western s.d need
also freq what mead county and sturgis is using for rally pager tones is for pennington county

Pennington county does not use pager tones. They use digital text paging which the Uniden scanner, nor any other scanner alone with decode. I have replied to each of your other posts. Check this out Pennington County (SD) - The RadioReference Wiki, This is a WIKI for Pennington county, very detailed. It should answer most of your questions.

Meade county DOES use pager tones (two tone paging). Their freq is 155.94000 KNFT986 RM 167.9 PL Meade CD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.