Freqs for Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

dak4482

Hi all,

Does anyone have track frequencies for Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH? Im looking for track officials, security, etc that are normally at the track for events. I DO NOT want driver freqs. Thx in advance for any help. Have tried ULS at the FCC and can find nothing under the track name or geographically by location.

Dan

rlaurence

Summit MSP Freqs

Hi all,

Does anyone have track frequencies for Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH? Im looking for track officials, security, etc that are normally at the track for events. I DO NOT want driver freqs. Thx in advance for any help. Have tried ULS at the FCC and can find nothing under the track name or geographically by location.

Dan

The main frequencies used are 464.325 (Track), 464.125 Tech), and 468.000 ??/(has constant noise).

dak4482

Summit Motorsports Park

Rick,

Do you know what entity these are listed under? They seem to be disguising themselves well to the FCC - haha and me.

Also if you scroll down to the radioreference Tavern forum under Sports I posted the NHRA freq's for all the tracks that were listed in the FCC grants listing back in March. Norwalk was listed.

Dan

ecps92

radioman2001

New York North Carolina and all points in between
This doesn't go for just this occasion, but the easiest way to find a LICENSED frequency is to put the Lat Long into this FCC search.

Site / Market / Frequency Query

Click point radius and put in a mile or less and see what comes up. Unless they are running unlicensed or using commercial rental equipment with the renters frequencies everyone comes up.

Like I said this works for any kind of search whether its' a racetrack or a big box store.

Sportster77

Premium Subscriber
The main frequencies used are 464.325 (Track), 464.125 Tech), and 468.000 ??/(has constant noise).

I have 467.925 for Operations and 466.425 for staging in my scanner. The ops channel is usually busy with things like ticket problems and trash pickup. The staging channel ( during NHRA events is not that busy but there is some traffic on it.
I' ll have to try the other 2 freq.s listed this 4th of July during the Nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.