Not open for further replies.

scannerbuff999

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The NFL teams went to encryption in the players Helmets about 10 years ago
you will hear anything but Noise from them

ecps92

License Search Results

Looks like based on the Prior Licenses, VHF TV (Low Power) would be the search area, just below the FM Broadcast Band. Prior Licenses appear to have been on TV 3, TV 4 and TV 6

Good Luck hunting

Which frequencies does Live Sports Radio use for their little headsets you can buy in stadiums? I'm having a hard time finding them in FCC Database. I was hoping to see if I can hear this on my scanner at Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

Green Bay Packers - 2013/2014 Season - Live Sports Radio

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Bill is correct. When I found the Live Sports Radio frequencies at the last Super Bowl, they were below the FM broadcast band. I have a list somewhere, but don't have it handy right now.

And the audio was not encrypted, just standard FM…

- Chris

Packsb31

That's great news, thank you! I have a Sangean DT-300VW that has the TV band. Local TV channels disappeared from this after the switch to digital but now it may have a new use.

Evgeni

You could also use a FM radio made for the Japanese market, they can pick up those lower frequencies.

I used to build and program the radio helmet systems for the nfl. They used to be gp300 with select tone encrypt boards in them. They changed over to Moto turbo in 2013

Voyager

I used to build and program the radio helmet systems for the nfl. They used to be gp300 with select tone encrypt boards in them. They changed over to Moto turbo in 2013

Not just MotoTRBO, but that mode using Enhanced Privacy (encryption). Before that, they were not using encryption - at least not in my area.

And yes, I know the OP was talking about something else, and it likely is some closed network - perhaps WiFi or BT. But, it could also be using a vacant TV channel in the 470-769 MHz segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.