Can I get a feed Check??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

Been having issues with my feed, Oddcast is saying its not connected, but I can listen to it and its shows that it is up on my PC. Can someone please check thru the link below and let me know if you get it, Thanks Hoser

Edit: its the one in the middle of the list. Auglaize Co Sheriff Fire and Ems

Last edited:

N2JDS

coming through on mine, some hiss during speaking otherwise sounds pretty good. I'd get a volume check, may be set a little high. Maybe reduce squelch a bit.
I run two feeds through the site, and have mine set up to feed both at same time. I like this better than the stereo feed. ParamedicCyberBase Scanners

N2JDS

I ran a volume check, just a little popping. Read below....

Volume level is good

There were some instances in the analyzed audio (not excessive though) where the volume was too loud for the sound card to capture all of the audio, this can result in the audio sounding distorted. Some clipping is okay and no clipping is perfect.

The audio analyzed is from the "Auglaize County Sheriff, Fire, and EMS" feed from 10:16 am to 10:46 am.

hoser147

I adjusted the volume, sounds better, hopefully I will hear something from Gordon on the oddcast issue, checked the settings everything seems ok, just wont connect. There has to be a connection somewhere, just not sure. Thanks again. Hoser

hoser147

It may have something to do with the change over to RR, Last nite i was setting here and it was on my toolbar running and the next thing I knew it was gone. But hey its working, what more can I ask for. lol

Astrak

Can you manually disconnect then reconnect with oddcast? Look in your task manager and see if icecast is running as a process. Disable that and then restart icecast and oddcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.