Need opinions on my Scanamerica feeds MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0TDL

I wanted to get some opinions on my feeds

Springfield , Lawrence , Christain , Barry and Newton Counties in Southwest Missouri

Can you let me know how they sound ,the quality , if you like what you are hearing , should i set the delays longer etc.

I would also like to know how my Severe weather feed has been , Ive don the volume check on all feeds , it says they are perfect

Thanks in advance

hoser147

If you would provide a link to the scanners you want us to check out it would be better. Just looking thru the counties listed several are off line, I have the Lawrence Co on on now, just tryin to bounce around and see whats happening. Just away to get a quicker response.Audio wise it sounds good. Hope this helps..

N0TDL

If you would provide a link to the scanners you want us to check out it would be better. Just looking thru the counties listed several are off line, I have the Lawrence Co on on now, just tryin to bounce around and see whats happening. Just away to get a quicker response.Audio wise it sounds good. Hope this helps..

Thanks , I put links to my feeds in the signature area , sry for the inconvience

Status
Not open for further replies.