New feed set up ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishinspot

Ok, hello all, first of all. It's my first post. 2 questions. I have setup my scanner and got approval for my live feed from Niceville, FL and Okaloosa county sheriff's Office. I can now hear it on my computer via oddcast. 1st question: do I have to listen to the scanner 24/7 on my computer? can I listen to other stuff? 2nd question: I set this up so I can recieve the broadcast on BBscanner on my blackberry. Will it automatically update to the BBscanner site so I can see and hear it there?

Thanks all. This is a great resource!

Doug

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
do I have to listen to the scanner 24/7 on my computer? can I listen to other stuff?

No you dont have to listen at all if you dont want to. You can do whatever you want and listen to whatever you want, and should have no problems! Happy Scanning!! :p

Thanks
Daniel

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
thanks for the feed Doug. A buddy of mine is cop down there. Someone attempted to put that area on a while ago and it vanished. Is there fire traffic on your feed? That area is hopping busy

fishinspot

Kevin,
No problem on the feed. I did Niceville PD and Destin Sheriff's because I have a relative on Niceville's force and my best friend on the Sheriff team in Destin. I didn't do the fire traffic. Guess I could add it. I have the 2 on there now and can distiguish between the 2 so I will try to add it and see how it works scanning through 3. Let me know what you think, I will add it later. I am sitting in the skyteam lounge in Memphis right now waiting for a flight :).

I'll let you know when it's on.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.