windows media encoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete133

Feed Provider
i am running a feed with w.m.e. is there a way to add the rr feed to this program without running oddcast?

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
i am running a feed with w.m.e. is there a way to add the rr feed to this program without running oddcast?

I used to use WME, But by default, WME only allows 5 connections simutaineously. I highly recommend you try using ScannerCast. It's 100% easier to use and alot better! You can get it by clicking Here. Hope this helps!

Thanks
Daniel

truckie36

Feed Provider
You can also run multiple instances of WME to increase the amount of connections. I used to run 4 at a time to allow 20 connections.

dlnorth

You can also run multiple instances of WME to increase the amount of connections. I used to run 4 at a time to allow 20 connections.

Can WME send tag info or is just able to send the audio portion of a feed? I'd like to have the scanner's display streamed to a website so people could watch the scanner activity w/o having to install any additional software.

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
Modify Windows Media Encoder

I hope this helps...

Here's a registry hack that allows you to increase the # of connections to 50(max)

To increase the maximum number of direct connections
1. In Registry Editor, use the tree view to navigate to the following subkey: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Tools\Encoder\MaxClientConnections.
2. Edit the subkey so that it reflects the maximum number of direct connections you want to allow. The maximum possible number is 50.

Scott
LiveFireFeeds.com

Status
Not open for further replies.