oddcast problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc0qlz

ok i'm not to sure how to explain this but i'll give it my best.
I just installed the oddcast software that part is fine but when i go to turn the scanner on it scans stops on a trasmission and the peak meter is not moveing??
the cable connection is fine all that is inline and ready so i really have no idea if it is streaming or not,is there a way to monitor your stream to know if your broadcasting or not???
I hope i don't confuse anyone...because i sure confused myself writing this!!!!.......any input would be helpfull,,,,Thanks de kc0qlz

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
ok i'm not to sure how to explain this but i'll give it my best.
I just installed the oddcast software that part is fine but when i go to turn the scanner on it scans stops on a trasmission and the peak meter is not moveing??
the cable connection is fine all that is inline and ready so i really have no idea if it is streaming or not,is there a way to monitor your stream to know if your broadcasting or not???
I hope i don't confuse anyone...because i sure confused myself writing this!!!!.......any input would be helpfull,,,,Thanks de kc0qlz

Try restarting it a couple times, that usually works for me.Oddcast is giving a lot of people trouble and we are working to come up with a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.