RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Software > Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording

Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording Interested in putting your scanner online for others to hear? Want to listen to other radios on the internet. This forum is here for you to discuss these topics related to streaming scanners online.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 2:57 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggraves View Post
This thread is just about done as I will soon by starting testing for v2. I wanted to give a heads up on what I have planned for releasing v2.

As stated before, I have moved to a subscription method (per month). Here is a summary of some of the subscriptions that will be offered.

Budget Listener ($0.99/month): This will allow you to listen to a single feed. You may buy as many licenses as needed.

2-State Bundle ($3.99/month): This will allow you to select feeds from two states. You may buy as many licenses as needed.

Ultimate Package ($5.99/month): This will allow you to listen to any feed in the system. This will cancel any other subscriptions listed above.

--- Special Subscriptions ---

Aircraft Follower ($1.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Aircraft. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

Rail Follower ($1.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Rail. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

Amateur Follower ($2.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Amateur Radio. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

Public Safety Follower ($4.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Pubic Safety. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

----

In order to prevent people from getting a license and continuously change which feed(s) are included, you may only make a change 3 times per month. After this limit, you must buy more licenses or wait for the month to finish.
A change, after careful consideration, and I will not be offering the Budget Listener subscription for $0.99/month. I feel being able to select up to two states for $3.99 or all states/countries for $5.99 is better.

Sponsored links
Old 05-24-2010, 2:50 PM

This is great since Indiana all digital.I only have an analog scanner.I thought it went dead.
Old 05-24-2010, 2:57 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbart View Post
This is great since Indiana all digital
Actually Indiana is FAR from all-digital... I'd estimate no more than 25% of Indiana public safety are digital comms.
Old 05-24-2010, 2:57 PM

Default charges

When the the trial runs out I will delete from my system as I'm on social security and can't aford it.
Old 05-24-2010, 3:01 PM

For what I listen to it's digital
Sponsored links
Old 05-25-2010, 2:33 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbart View Post
When the the trial runs out I will delete from my system as I'm on social security and can't aford it.
You will still be able to use 2.0, but you won't be able to have it work automatically. You'll have to copy the URL every time, but it still allows you to use features like SQUELCH, recording, and other stuff for free!

Old 06-12-2010, 4:28 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

See Scanner Force v2.0