Beauford County questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
This was posted (incorrectly) in the wiki by 'davemay'....
=========================================
Help
I still dont know whats going on with the Beaufort Co and city police Radios. I guess they already changed there ch. but as of 4-16-10 i cant find the new ones. I will go ahead and keep the feed online but it will ONLY have EMS and fire til someone can tell me what the new ch. are. Thank you all and i hope to get this fied asap.

If anyone knows the new ch. you can email me at davemay29906@yahoo.com
=========================================
If this has to go elsewhere, the mods can feel free to move it, but comments like this shouldn't appear in the wiki. There's no way a provider would know the comment was here, so it would likely never be read or acted upon.

73 Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Georgia online provider please read

This is another example of a wiki article that should have gone to the live audio provider instead, posted by 'GA184'
============================
'''Bold text'''To FEED PROVIDER: I worked in Coweta County and dealt with CCSO & NPD.
I noticed that you asked for any comments so I figured I would help you out and some of this you might know but just in case, Coweta County Sheriff freq. is 151.1300. Newnan Police has a shared frequency. If your in or close to Newnan, then shouldnt have any problems. The freq. is 155.6850 which is also Jackson PD (Butts Co.)To prevent any confusion, I just programmed the CTCSS code. Also the same is with Coweta County Fire which is 154.2050 and Newton County's Fire Pagers are the same. And again I programmed the CTCSS code in to stop any unwanted transmission. Hope this helps and good Luck and thank you for providing.

1RWN-GA184
==========================

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.