Clark County WA feed down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7AS

My Clark County WA feed went dow a couple of days ago due to a breaker tripping on the UPS. Well, I have not been able to get it back up. It runs on a dedicated Dell Optiplex SX260 running XP Pro controlled via RDP. ScannerCast has only one selection for the sound card: "Primary Sound Card Device".

The sound card in the computer is: "SoundMAX Intergrated Digital Audio". The recording device says it's "Microsoft RDP Audio Device". When I went to the contol panel and looked at the audio devices, I couldn't select the SoundMAX, The only selection was the RDP audio. This is driving me nuts. Anyone have any ideas???

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
RDP is the cause of your woes. Before connecting, go to Options > Local Resources > Remote Computer Sound and change it to "Leave at Remote Computer". You will then see the physical soundcards available for ScannerCast usage.

N7AS

RDP is the cause of your woes. Before connecting, go to Options > Local Resources > Remote Computer Sound and change it to "Leave at Remote Computer". You will then see the physical soundcards available for ScannerCast usage.

Ok, that did it. The feed is back up. It's been too long and I forgot how I originally set it up.

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.