Scanner Force Mobile for Windows Mobile (Beta / Alpha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I'm looking for a few people to help beta test Scanner Force Mobile for Windows Mobile. This application will allow you to get the same RR quality feeds for Windows Mobile. If anybody owns a Windows Mobile device (6.0+ although 6.5 may be required... the reason we need a test), please send me a PM. This will help a lot before I release Scanner Force Mobile to the Windows Marketplace.

SCPD

QRT
Sorry, I forgot to mention that Windows Mobile Professional is required. I haven't developed a Windows Mobile Standard version yet.

kpritts

Testing

Hello,

I have an HTC Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 handheld and am more than happy to test your software.

I am new to this forum so not sure where to find your PM. If you wish to contact me directly, I am open to the contact and the testing. Located in Onondaga County, New York near Syracuse.

Look forward to hearing from you.

SCPD

QRT
I would like to update that this website has been published to the Windows Mobile Market for future reference to everyone else reading this forum, but since I didn't get any real beta testing done I will be glad to have you test it so that I can release an update fixing any bugs. I will PM you.

SCPD

QRT
Hello,

I have an HTC Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 handheld and am more than happy to test your software.

I am new to this forum so not sure where to find your PM. If you wish to contact me directly, I am open to the contact and the testing. Located in Onondaga County, New York near Syracuse.

Look forward to hearing from you.
I can't seem to PM you ask I get the following message:

kpritts has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kpritts from the recipient list and send the message again.

billc050

Scanner Force App.

Hi, I'm interested in your Windows Mobile app Scanner Force. I have a Samsung Omnia II i920 touch screen phone running Windows Mobil Pro 6.5. Let me know where I can download your app.

Thanks,
Bill Crosby
billc050@msn.com

SCPD

QRT
You can download it from the Windows Mobile Marketplace on your phone by typing Scanner Force in the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.