creatinga link of my feed of my facebook and other sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Hi,
Not sure if this is even allowed, but I would like to link my feeds to some of my friends I have on facebook and other locations. Also, would like to link it off my website when its complete. Would I need one of those domain keys for that? I Thanks in advance for any info you have have!

Thanks
kgowen44

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
To just put a link to your feed in your site or facebook no you dont need a key. However if you want the webplayer in your website so people can listen to your feed in your site than yes you need a key.

c5corvette

Premium Subscriber
Hmmm. How about a Facebook plugin of some sort???

Perhaps, anyone who liked a particular RR.com feed could add something to a FB.com page as a tab or something else (see bottom left corner of this example FB profile!)

For example, on the side of my FB page I have a box that shows my "Linked In" profile info. It would be cool to do the same thing to show my own or anyone elses RR.com feeds!!!

How To Write A Good Connect Plugin - Facebook Developer Wiki

Lindsay, Richard, Kendrick???

Attachments

• Anatomy_profileBox.jpg
    Anatomy_profileBox.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 227

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Hmmm. How about a Facebook plugin of some sort???

Perhaps, anyone who liked a particular RR.com feed could add something to a FB.com page as a tab or something else (see bottom left corner of this example FB profile!)

For example, on the side of my FB page I have a box that shows my "Linked In" profile info. It would be cool to do the same thing to show my own or anyone elses RR.com feeds!!!

How To Write A Good Connect Plugin - Facebook Developer Wiki

Lindsay, Richard, Kendrick???

Yea that would be neat, but i dont think Lindsay would go for it for various reasons. But then again, Lindsay's all ways got something up his sleeve and can surprise you in a moments time:D

Last edited:

c5corvette

Premium Subscriber
I am thinking of something like this, but for FB

-------------------

Displaying Your Feed Statistics on Your Site
You can display your feed's status and # of listeners by inserting the following script on your site:

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://api.radioreference.com/audio/listeners.php?feedId=####"> </script>

where #### is the ID for your feed.

This script will return the number of listeners you feed is serving if online. If offline, the script will return the string "Offline."

You can find the feedID value for your feed on your feed owner's page:

Status
Not open for further replies.