New Scanner App For PALM / WEBOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake68111

Just wanted everyone here to know that a new app has hit the PALM / WEBOS application catalog for the Palm Pre and the Palm Pixi.

Its called DIGISCANNER (Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.).

If you don't already know, the mobile version of RadioReference.com streams thier feeds in MP3 format, which the Pre and Pixi should be able to handle but unfortunately all we ever get is errors. I personally have gone to the Palm Forums and have tried to get somebody, anybody to help with the error but the post has fallen on dead ears.

Now this App advertises more then 2000 feeds, but it is unclear as to whether or not what you want to hear is available.

With that said, I personally wish that the RadioReference Team would pick up the guantlet and make thier own app for the WEBOS line of phones.

Just wanted to let everybody know and I'm still unsure if I want to go this route or just sit back and hope someday Palm would listen to its users. Perhaps RadioReference would take my advice and make thier own app.......

Anything is possible!

Thanks,
Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.