Public Safety Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

knsjulian

Feed Provider
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know I have created a new website dedicated towards public safety audio.

Read more about it below..

Public Safety Audio

Public Safety Audio is a new site just started September of 2010. PSA was started to have a website dedicated to public safety audio. The main purpose of the site is so people have a site to go to and be able to download or listen to public safety audio clips of police incidents, fire incidents, disasters, rescues, and much more. Julian Kern the owner of PSA wanted to have a website to host or link to these type of audio clips instead of having people search all over the web for a recorded incident.

PSA will be adding new audio files daily and new features as the website is being built. If you dont see audio clips for your area please keep checking in cause new audio files are added almost everyday. PSA hopes to be your Your #1 Site For Public Safety Related Audio Downloads.

Not all of the audio clips on PSA are hosted by PSA. Some of the audio files on the site are hosted by other websites but are just linked from the site to provide the download and the reference. All credits to the respected party are listed in the file information. Spread the word of the new site and if you know of any public safety related audio clips not listed on the site feel free to shoot PSA an email using the contact us link.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I sure do hope you're asking permission from the original copyright holders of those clips before you link them on your site. I know I for one am never happy when I find my hard work on other websites without my permission, "credited" or not. And I do check my site logs daily to see what the referring URL's to my audio clips are.

knsjulian

Feed Provider
Yes I am asking for permission. If the audio files are under a Creative Commons license then I do not need to ask for permission as long as I credit where credit is due. I already asked Radio Reference regarding audio archived on the site and they stated since the audio feeds and the audio recordings are under a Creative Commons license I can use them as long as I credit Radio Reference.

richtidd

Database Admin
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know I have created a new website dedicated towards public safety audio.

Read more about it below..

Public Safety Audio

Public Safety Audio is a new site just started September of 2010. PSA was started to have a website dedicated to public safety audio. The main purpose of the site is so people have a site to go to and be able to download or listen to public safety audio clips of police incidents, fire incidents, disasters, rescues, and much more. Julian Kern the owner of PSA wanted to have a website to host or link to these type of audio clips instead of having people search all over the web for a recorded incident.

PSA will be adding new audio files daily and new features as the website is being built. If you dont see audio clips for your area please keep checking in cause new audio files are added almost everyday. PSA hopes to be your Your #1 Site For Public Safety Related Audio Downloads.

Not all of the audio clips on PSA are hosted by PSA. Some of the audio files on the site are hosted by other websites but are just linked from the site to provide the download and the reference. All credits to the respected party are listed in the file information. Spread the word of the new site and if you know of any public safety related audio clips not listed on the site feel free to shoot PSA an email using the contact us link.

Who does the down loads from RR and who uploads to your site?

knsjulian

Feed Provider
Of course I am..It shows it in the details who is credited..I am not like that to not give credit where its due.

Status
Not open for further replies.