ScannerBox for Logitech Squeezebox Radio Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerbox

ScannerBox has been Updated.

In version 1.18 you are now able to listen to feed archives if you have a premium RadioReference.com subscription.
To listen to the archives just puss the "More" button on the radio when you have a feed highlighted from any menu.

I have also added better handling of feeds removed from RadioReference.com on the favorite menu, this should fix the issue where you would get stuck at the downloading screen.

To upgrade your version just follow these instructions: ScannerBox Upgrade

ScannerBox.us - Streaming live audio feeds to Logitech Squeezebox Radio

jobes

Feed Provider
Updated but seeing an error. No items found in playlist. Ive entered my user info but I don't see a confirmation entering my info

FoeHammer

Premium Subscriber
Went through the update process , went fine all appears to be working fine although i dont have a premuim acct at the moment,
thanks so much for this app & Im surprised I havent seen it advertised by anyone in the SBR forums !

FoeHammer

Premium Subscriber
looks like a new update just came out for Squeezebox Radio & Server , after the update of course I no longer saw scannerbox on my menu ,...just reinstalled & it seems to work fine with the new firmware..

scannerbox

Logitech update

Logitech just released a brand new firmware (7.6) and server software. ScannerBox was restricted to the 7.5 version so that is why it wouldn't show up after you upgraded.

Now that the final version of 7.6 is out I was able to finish testing ScannerBox against it and everything is working.

I have made an update that will allow ScannerBox to work with both 7.5 and 7.6 firmware.

Once your Squeezebox Server does an update check (can take up to 24 hours) ScannerBox should be available for install.

If anyone has any issues just send an email to support@scannerbox.us

Status
Not open for further replies.