Wheres my alpha tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarvish

So I got everything going good, but I cant seem to find where my alpha tags are going. Using RadioFeed, everything is setup right, my streams are flowing well. I am trying to see the alpha tags, and wonder what I need to be using to see them. I see RadioFeed capturing the data, its setup properly, and its changing the name as they come up on the bottom of RadioFeed. But when I log in to listen to the stream using any client (including web and my android phone with Scanner Radio App) I never see the tags, anywhere.

I read every wiki I could see, what do I need to see the tags? What am I missing?

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Scanner Radio does not support Alpha Tags on Android. There a technical reason, something to do how Android handles streaming audio. I managed to find a music app, forget the name of it (don't use it) but it was able to pull the tags, but very delayed.

Have you tried using the Java Web Player? that is the only player on the site that supports displaying the tags. Also, Win amp and I tunes will display the alpha tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.