WinTerms - Which Ones For Streaming Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI4VBR

Premium Subscriber
Is there a list of supported WinTerms that will work well for sending streams to RR? I came across a Wyse Winterm 9150SE for 6 bucks and I think it may do the job, but not sure yet. I would like to pick up a few more so I can offer multiple feeds to RR as I have surplus bandwidth (dual fiber) and would like to get involved with streaming a few feeds from West-Central FL.

I want to do some shopping on e-bay for a few more, but dont want to buy the wrong units. I read in some of the threads that having Embedded WinXP SP2 and at least 512 would work OK, but I have not been able to validate that. It would be great if people could reply to this message and then we could compile a list of supported devices.

Thanks much & 73 de KI4VBR sk.

Vince

NR8O

Vince, that's a great price on a 9150. Ramboton is running a couple for his feeds as you can see in this thread - http://forums.radioreference.com/st...05-what-does-your-feed-station-look-like.html You might want to contact him with any questions about the one you are looking at.

If I could get one for $6 I'd definitely jump on it. I have a HP t5720 on the way that I'm going to be using soon. Sorry I don't know more about the 9150 compatability...

73, Ron - NR8O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.