RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Software > Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording

Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording Interested in putting your scanner online for others to hear? Want to listen to other radios on the internet. This forum is here for you to discuss these topics related to streaming scanners online.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 6:00 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Anyone having issues with downloading v61? I get an error 'Website Unavailable' when trying from IE, Firefox or Chrome.

NJ3NV - Breaking News Network (Ocean County, NJ)
Sponsored links

Old 06-24-2013, 9:55 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsb8940 View Post
Anyone having issues with downloading v61? I get an error 'Website Unavailable' when trying from IE, Firefox or Chrome.
I'm having issues too.
Old 06-24-2013, 9:57 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLH View Post
I'm having issues too.
URL got messed up somehow, should be fixed now.

Thanks,

Andy

If you need help with TwoToneDetect please read this post first
Old 06-25-2013, 12:32 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Andy,

Just got to test the program w/ more than 2 stacked pages. 5 or 6 depts got hit out and two tone only caught 2 of them. Is this something fixed in update or do i need to adjust time of A and/or B tones? If so, which one and lessen or lengthen?

Thanks for everything!

AJ

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 06-25-2013, 4:38 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default Re: New TwoToneDetect in the works - Python based

I would suggest changing your tone lengths and go from there.
Sponsored links
Old 06-25-2013, 4:48 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Andy,

Just installed 61 today, I never posted anything on 60, but wanted to let you know it was rock stable!

Thank you for you work.

Ed
Old 06-25-2013, 8:24 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajalbarano View Post
Andy,

Just got to test the program w/ more than 2 stacked pages. 5 or 6 depts got hit out and two tone only caught 2 of them. Is this something fixed in update or do i need to adjust time of A and/or B tones? If so, which one and lessen or lengthen?
Nothing changed related to this in the update, it should work for you. Are you still using .6 for A and B tone lengths? Those are usually pretty good numbers to use for standard Motorola tone sets. If your system uses Plectron tone timing you may need to shorten the B tone to .4.

Andy

Old 06-25-2013, 7:53 PM

I'm beating my head against the wall. I have now tried it on 2 different machines with 60 and 61. I had 60 running for a bit and then I'd add an email address to the file or make a change and then it would not start back up again. Now with 61 it will start and close right away.

I've tried this on both my windows 7 machine and an older windows xp machine.

Any thoughts? / Ideas?
Old 06-25-2013, 8:37 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki616 View Post
I'm beating my head against the wall. I have now tried it on 2 different machines with 60 and 61. I had 60 running for a bit and then I'd add an email address to the file or make a change and then it would not start back up again. Now with 61 it will start and close right away.

I've tried this on both my windows 7 machine and an older windows xp machine.

Any thoughts? / Ideas?
Hey rik616,
Sounds like a corrupt tones file if you make one change and then it bombs out. Check the Logs.txt file in the TTD folder. Also you might take a look at this help sheet I put together: Getting quick help with TTD. While you have most of the basic details I ask for there the log.txt file will be critical. Roll back your config files to before it crashed. If you added something take it back out. If you cant you might try starting with a fresh unzip of TTD then copying your config file over.
Sponsored links
Old 06-26-2013, 2:04 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Okay, have a hurdle to over come with the tones. We have departments that have tones that are backwards from each other. For example one tone would be A tone 200 B tone 100 then the other department would be A Tone 100 then B Tone 200. When those departments get toned out together, TTD will not send out a email/text. Any suggestions on what I can adjust to get them to work?

Last edited by ffryan76; 06-26-2013 at 2:07 PM..
Old 06-26-2013, 2:40 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffryan76 View Post
Okay, have a hurdle to over come with the tones. We have departments that have tones that are backwards from each other. For example one tone would be A tone 200 B tone 100 then the other department would be A Tone 100 then B Tone 200. When those departments get toned out together, TTD will not send out a email/text. Any suggestions on what I can adjust to get them to work?
What version are you running and what are your tone lengths set to? v60 and v61 should handle this without any trouble.

Andy

Old 06-26-2013, 3:38 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I am using v61 but this has been a issue for a bit. I have done some digging and it is a issue with the scanner I am using. It is not be putting out the both tones. Looking back at some audio recordings it looks like it cuts off the tone in parts and isn't receiving. Very well. I guess it needs to be repalced.
Old 06-27-2013, 9:50 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default Cogburne

Just upgraded from v56 to v61. Used my old config and tones file but, using tones editor added a tone length of .6. When I added the ffmpeg.exe (from the address in the read me file) and put it in the folder with two tone detect the program won't launch...banging my head against the wall. Any ideas?
Old 06-28-2013, 7:14 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogburne View Post
two tone detect the program won't launch...banging my head against the wall. Any ideas?
There were some big changes from the .5x to the .6x series when it came to config and tones files. Maybe an old setting is causing issues. Or it could be that the system doesn't like the edit you made to tones. There are a number of things to check out. Could you do the following for me, please: Steps to follow when troubleshooting TTD. Follow that link, go through the steps I outlined and post back the info. Heck looking at that logs.txt might even give some insights. Even if it doesn't help you it will help many of us on this forum.

Check that log.txt to see if it will tell you what happened. Then if that doesn't help start going down through the steps and post back the info found. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2013, 7:39 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default Cogburne

Removed everything and reinstalled. Made the same edits to the tone file and it appears as if everything is working now.
Sponsored links
Old 06-29-2013, 3:50 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

I am not able to run 2 instances with 6.1, it's confusing the system. I did this because I want the AMRs to go out in BCC; however, AudioBoo does not recognize the email when it's BCC. So I had been running one instance with BCC to all AMRs and another instance that just sent an email to AudioBoo without BCC. Is anyone else having issues with sending BCC emails to AudioBoo and if so, did you find a way around it? I'd rather only run one instance of the program and find a way for AudioBoo to get the sound file.

AJ
Old 06-29-2013, 8:47 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajalbarano View Post
I am not able to run 2 instances with 6.1, it's confusing the system. I did this because I want the AMRs to go out in BCC; however, AudioBoo does not recognize the email when it's BCC. So I had been running one instance with BCC to all AMRs and another instance that just sent an email to AudioBoo without BCC. Is anyone else having issues with sending BCC emails to AudioBoo and if so, did you find a way around it? I'd rather only run one instance of the program and find a way for AudioBoo to get the sound file.
What do you mean when you say it's confusing the system? I can't think of a reason why v61 would behave any differently than v60 with regard to multiple instances.

Andy

Old 06-29-2013, 11:37 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

It missed pages. When I closed the 2nd instance, I haven't had a problem since. Maybe coincidence... not sure. I guess i figured since the computer was running the program from 2 different folders, it got confused. I can try something in the AM that would tell me for sure. I have the tones it missed. Ill let you know.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 06-30-2013, 2:33 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

It must have been coincidence, it picked up the stacked set with both instances open. Sorry about that. I don't know if this is possible, but it would be awesome if you could program an email MP3 field that sends as a BCC exception, where everything but what emails are in that field would be sent BCC, when BCC is checked. Then I could run 1 instance and still have it go to AudioBoo. Or even a way to choose what gets sent BCC and what does not. I'm sure that would be a lot of work though. Just a suggestion. Thanks for all your hard work with the program!!
Old 06-30-2013, 10:07 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

I'm having problems getting the program to send the emails out sometimes. I'm using version 60 with 2 different departments on it. Today had the first tone go out just fine, then on 2nd tone it received the tones and converted to amr but couldn't send out the email. It tried 3 times before it gave up. Then about 30 minutes later received another call and it sent out the email just fine as if nothing was wrong. The tone set for this certain dept that had the error only has 3 email addresses to send to, all phone email gateways. The error code I got for the 2nd tone that didn't send was:

gaierror: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed

And also this one, but I always see this one and it still works regardless:

'c:\test2.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I'm using the Tones Editor instead of inputting info manually. So what I'm wondering is: (1) What is error code 11004? (2) How could it have happened? (3) What do I need to do to fix it so this error code doesn't appear in the future? And (4) Should I be concerned about 'c:\test2.bat' error?

Thanks,
Grady

Tags
twotonedetect