RadioFeed 2.2 is out.
- Added - HomePatrol Text Tag Support - Requires the HomePatrol Extreme upgrade for the serial communications feature.
- Added - Web Server - Now can change the stream name part of the URL.
- Added - Web Server - Now any media player can play a password protected audio stream. Put the password in after the URL stream name followed by space, %20, or +.
- Added - Web Server - Web page automatic update interval option. Updates parameter page, current listeners, peak listeners, and client connections (administration page).
- Added - Web Server - User customization of the web server page by editing the style.css file.
- Added - Web Server - Administrator password & administration page. At the moment, only shows the client connections.
- Added - Web Server - Better looking HTTP error messages.
- Added - Web Server - Web page link showing a list of parameters that can be retrieved by external programs.
- Added - Web server - Display metadata in RealPlayer using a workaround due to a RealPlayer bug.
- Added - Web Server - Burst buffer for eliminating buffering when media players start to playback.
- Fixed - Web Server - On Win XP under certain conditions, port number in the "Listen Live" link wasn't included.
- Many many small improvements.
RadioFeed is a free program with two powerful features; Source Client and Web Server. The Source Client streams to RadioReference, IceCast, and ShoutCast servers. The Web Server doesn't require a seperate server to stream audio and/or folders & files.
Text Tags supported for the HomePatrol, BCD996XT, BCD396XT, BCT15X, BC346XT, BCD996T, BCD396T, BCT15, BR330T, BC796D, BC785D, BC780XLT, BC296D, BC250D, PRO-106, PRO-197, PSR-500, and the PSR-600 scanners.
RadioFeed is the most powerful and feature rich scanner streamer software in this world.
RadioFeed is available at ProScan.org
on the right side of the page.
RadioFeed Setup Instructions - The RadioReference Wiki