RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Software > Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording

Streaming / Broadcasting / Audio Recording Interested in putting your scanner online for others to hear? Want to listen to other radios on the internet. This forum is here for you to discuss these topics related to streaming scanners online.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 12:03 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default RadioFeed 2.2 released.

RadioFeed 2.2 is out.
  • Added - HomePatrol Text Tag Support - Requires the HomePatrol Extreme upgrade for the serial communications feature.
  • Added - Web Server - Now can change the stream name part of the URL.
  • Added - Web Server - Now any media player can play a password protected audio stream. Put the password in after the URL stream name followed by space, %20, or +.
  • Added - Web Server - Web page automatic update interval option. Updates parameter page, current listeners, peak listeners, and client connections (administration page).
  • Added - Web Server - User customization of the web server page by editing the style.css file.
  • Added - Web Server - Administrator password & administration page. At the moment, only shows the client connections.
  • Added - Web Server - Better looking HTTP error messages.
  • Added - Web Server - Web page link showing a list of parameters that can be retrieved by external programs.
  • Added - Web server - Display metadata in RealPlayer using a workaround due to a RealPlayer bug.
  • Added - Web Server - Burst buffer for eliminating buffering when media players start to playback.
  • Fixed - Web Server - On Win XP under certain conditions, port number in the "Listen Live" link wasn't included.
  • Many many small improvements.
RadioFeed is a free program with two powerful features; Source Client and Web Server. The Source Client streams to RadioReference, IceCast, and ShoutCast servers. The Web Server doesn't require a seperate server to stream audio and/or folders & files.

Text Tags supported for the HomePatrol, BCD996XT, BCD396XT, BCT15X, BC346XT, BCD996T, BCD396T, BCT15, BR330T, BC796D, BC785D, BC780XLT, BC296D, BC250D, PRO-106, PRO-197, PSR-500, and the PSR-600 scanners.

RadioFeed is the most powerful and feature rich scanner streamer software in this world.

RadioFeed is available at ProScan.org on the right side of the page.

RadioFeed Setup Instructions - The RadioReference Wiki

Last edited by ProScan; 10-14-2012 at 12:09 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2012, 6:51 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Does this include the web remote control feature you'd mentioned a few days ago?

Andy
Old 10-14-2012, 6:54 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaknitt View Post
Does this include the web remote control feature you'd mentioned a few days ago?

Andy
No. I misspoke. ProScan and RadioFeed uses the same Web Server code so I wrote that it would without thinking.
Old 10-14-2012, 6:57 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Ok, so to make sure I'm following, I think you're saying that there are no plans to add web control to RadioFeed, is that correct?

Andy
Old 10-14-2012, 6:59 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaknitt View Post
Ok, so to make sure I'm following, I think you're saying that there are no plans to add web control to RadioFeed, is that correct?

Andy
I'm not saying that there are no plans to add web control to RadioFeed. I'm saying that RadioFeed does not have remote control.
Sponsored links
Old 02-28-2013, 5:05 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default RadioFeed 2.3 Is out

OP Deleted

Last edited by ProScan; 02-28-2013 at 5:13 AM..