RadioFeed 2.3 Is Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
RadioFeed 2.3
Added - Improved the Spectrum Analyzer display and performance.
Added - Notch filter - Perfect for filtering out the 60 Hz AC hum or any undesired frequency. The Notch Filter button is located in the Audio tab.
Added - Text Tag Support - PSR-310 & PSR-410.
Many more small improvements.

RadioFeed is a free program with two powerful features; Source Client and Web Server. The Source Client streams to RadioReference, IceCast, and ShoutCast servers. The Web Server doesn't require a seperate server to stream audio and/or folders & files.

Text Tags supported for the HomePatrol, BCD996XT, BCD396XT, BCT15X, BC346XT, BCD996T, BCD396T, BCT15, BR330T, BC796D, BC785D, BC780XLT, BC296D, BC250D, PRO-106, PRO-197, PSR-600, PSR-410, PSR-310, PSR-500, PRO-18, and PRO-107 scanners.

RadioFeed is the most powerful and feature rich scanner streamer software in this world.

RadioFeed is available at ProScan.org on the right side of the page.

RadioFeed Setup Instructions - The RadioReference Wiki

scosgt

It looks like it supports the PRO-18 but not the PSR-800? Aren't they basically the same scanner?

gfdfortynine

I have 2 instances of RadioFeed 2.2 running and for some reason the users online is stuck at 0. The software stopped working yesterday after a usb cable was unplugged by accident. First I restarted software and then the computer with same results. The software is streaming fine just not displaying users online correctly. Any ideas?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have 2 instances of RadioFeed 2.2 running and for some reason the users online is stuck at 0. The software stopped working yesterday after a usb cable was unplugged by accident. First I restarted software and then the computer with same results. The software is streaming fine just not displaying users online correctly. Any ideas?

The RR Feed ID box probably shows blank. Click on the RR Auto Config. button and log in. Next click the Set button and close the RR Auto Config. box. Now you should see the RR Feed ID and the current listeners will show correctly.

gfdfortynine

The RR Feed ID box probably shows blank. Click on the RR Auto Config. button and log in. Next click the Set button and close the RR Auto Config. box. Now you should see the RR Feed ID and the current listeners will show correctly.

Thanks for your reply
The Feed ID box is populated

I will update to vers. 2.3 when I get a chance and hopefully all will be fixed after install.

Status
Not open for further replies.