Scancast error

Status
Not open for further replies.

helitack

Premium Subscriber
had to rebuild my box and reload ScannerCast.exe. followed the directions and what you launch scannercast, getting "The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135). OK to terminate the application."

anyone come across this??

SheFreq

Hi! I don't have an answer to your question, sorry. But I've been wanting to say Thank You for having your feed up where we can all hear it. Your feed is the only one that I can hear GVAA, 88 and 89 on, not to mention all the other things I can hear which is kind of important to me. I live in a very heavily forested area and having your feed up has meant that I've had a 'heads up' for fire evacuation twice now, which gives me a lot more time to collect up the critters, family pics, important papers, etc. Your feed has also enabled me to find out which roads are the safest way out for me and my family, which is also very important as I often have my 5 grandkids here with me and getting them out ASAP as safely as possible is my first priority if/when we are threatened by fire.

I have a very nice little scanner of my own, but where I am reception is iffy on a good day, and knowing what's going on around me can mean all the difference when survival becomes an urgent idea. Your feed makes all the difference for us. I can't thank you enough for keeping it going! Keep up the good work, it's needed out here! Just wanted you to know that you are making a very important difference for at least one family. Thanks again!

SheFreq

PitStop100

had to rebuild my box and reload ScannerCast.exe. followed the directions and what you launch scannercast, getting "The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135). OK to terminate the application."

anyone come across this??

Did you ever find a solution?

I am currently having the same issue - Using a Dell P4 2.8ghz 1gb RAM running Win XP. My old system (even older) died in a power outage so I switched to this one and I cant get the ScannerCast to run.

Thanks,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.