Need help with two tone detect

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfd09

We are having problems with two tone detect the program seems to be working but we are not getting pages on cell phones, we have windows xp pro, we have two tone detect ver.63 this is a new install, here is a screen shot of debug mode.

Attachments

• ttd detector.jpg
    ttd detector.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 410

aaknitt

Feed Provider
We are having problems with two tone detect the program seems to be working but we are not getting pages on cell phones, we have windows xp pro, we have two tone detect ver.63 this is a new install, here is a screen shot of debug mode.

Is the program sending correctly to regular email addresses? The debug screen you're showing indicates that it's creating mp3 files correctly, but I can't tell much beyond that. Are there any error messages in your log.txt file?

Andy

lfd09

there ar eno errors in log but it is not sending anything to the gmail account I created I left the port at 587

aaknitt

Feed Provider
Send me a PM with the contents of your config.cfg file.

Andy

lfd09

cannot send you a pm it won't let me just keeps taking me to login screen even though I am already logged in

lfd09

Still have not got this figured out it is creating a file in the audio folder but am not getting anything in the gmail account we created

lfd09

fixed

hey got this working it was something to do with GMAIL everything is working now thanks for help

Status
Not open for further replies.