TTD AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD9BKH

Premium Subscriber
I like the TTD63 so far. I having a bit trouble with sending AMR emails. Actually, it doesn't send them at all. I can send the MP3 (wav) emails all day long. I was trying to see of the .amr files are smaller than the wav files. I have to use 8000bit rate and record for 25 seconds to keep the .wav files under 600kb. This is due to AT&T MMS limits. Is there suggestions that can help me achieve my goal here?

DC31

Feed Provider
I like the TTD63 so far. I having a bit trouble with sending AMR emails. Actually, it doesn't send them at all. I can send the MP3 (wav) emails all day long. I was trying to see of the .amr files are smaller than the wav files. I have to use 8000bit rate and record for 25 seconds to keep the .wav files under 600kb. This is due to AT&T MMS limits. Is there suggestions that can help me achieve my goal here?

If you are sending .wav files, then likely ffmpeg isn't working. Do you have ffmpeg.exe in the same directory as the TTD .exe file?

Can you post the section of the log.txt file that shows TTD processing a tone detection?

Jim

KD9BKH

Premium Subscriber
It works now, I using Win7 Ult 64bit. I just used the 64bit ffmpeg (static) instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.