android remote feed streaming error

Status
Not open for further replies.

adymoe

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, I just set up radiofeed and a webserver for myself. I got a big problem though, my server works both locally and externally via computer and smartphone but the issue is it wont work on my android...but will work on a friends iphone. I have the xiialive app and it works perfectly when streaming my feed via local ip but as soon as i try to stream my feed with the xiialive via external ip it doesnt work....meanwhile all my friends iphones have no issue streaming the feed externally. ive tried everything...help is appreciated.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, I just set up radiofeed and a webserver for myself. I got a big problem though, my server works both locally and externally via computer and smartphone but the issue is it wont work on my android...but will work on a friends iphone. I have the xiialive app and it works perfectly when streaming my feed via local ip but as soon as i try to stream my feed with the xiialive via external ip it doesnt work....meanwhile all my friends iphones have no issue streaming the feed externally. ive tried everything...help is appreciated.

I don't know if this would help because you got it working locally but try anyways to enter the URL directly in XiaaLive.

Format would be like "http://192.168.1.4:5000/stream+my password"

Change the IP address, port #, and password (if using) to match your setup. If not using password then remove the "+" before password.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.