Two Tone Detect not detecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaFire446

Two tone detect is no longer detecting tones through the PR400 we are using. It was working fine and when I use my Ted Tones Out app it will detect the tones. None of the settings have been changed that I can see. Has anyone else had this issue? Possible solutions? Thank you

DC31

Feed Provider
Two tone detect is no longer detecting tones through the PR400 we are using. It was working fine and when I use my Ted Tones Out app it will detect the tones. None of the settings have been changed that I can see. Has anyone else had this issue? Possible solutions? Thank you

Can you post your log file?

SpartaFire446

The two most recent log files are attached. Please note where you see it detect the tone set is where I was using Ted Tones Out on my phone. All other traffic is where we were toning actual calls. Thank you

Attachments

• log_2015-04-07_09_18_02_857000.txt
    21 KB · Views: 115
  • log_2015-04-07_05_52_54_378000.txt
    11.1 KB · Views: 148

DC31

Feed Provider
The two most recent log files are attached. Please note where you see it detect the tone set is where I was using Ted Tones Out on my phone. All other traffic is where we were toning actual calls. Thank you

I don't see any tone sets from your list in the audio being fed in. All your sets are in the 300-900 hz range. The audio samples show several tone sets in the 1100-2500 hz range but you are not set up to decode these. So you are feeding audio in but it doesn't contain the tone sets that you are looking for.

1. Check your radio/scanner to see that you are monitoring the correct radio frequency. Maybe it got moved to another channel?

2. Try turning the radio volume up just a hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.