Two live audio sources into seperated stereo feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

satboy8888

Looking for software to join to live audio sources into a joint left and right audio source.

I currently have Unitrunker outputting analog audio to one virtual audio 'card' and digital to another virtual audio 'card'. DSDPlus picks up the digital audio 'card' and converts it to analog audio into the first virtual analog 'card'. The first 'card' is where I pickup the audio stream source to stream online.

What I'm looking to do is pan the analog card one way (ie, left) and then output the digitally converted audio the other (ie, right). Then I want to pickup that combined stereo source to stream. If people want analog, pan left. Joined, panned centre. Digital, pan right.

I'm currently using VB Audio Cables but there is no pan control on them. I've looked at Virtual Audio Cable a little bit but I couldn't get it to actually pan the audio. The OS is Windows 8 so I'm using the built in 'listen' function to send the first and second virtual cables to the third combined source. Maybe 'listening' doesn't respect the pan settings?

Any ideas how I can accomplish this guys?

gokneuf

Premium Subscriber
I also am looking for something like this, for pretty much the same reason (Unitrunker). I believe a Digital Audio Mixer could accomplish this, but I feel that they would be way over kill and not too mention most of them cost an arm and a leg.

vburel

I'm currently using VB Audio Cables but there is no pan control on them.

VB-Cables are just simple cable to connect 2x applications together. And in a cable there is no gain or pan (Windows volume control even does not act on VB-Cable, also because it would have a been a source or problems and consistency issues).

if you need mixing and routing services, you may use Voicemeeter (or banana), that is a virtual mixing console, with many functions like PAN and even advanced PAN (see POSITION panel on physical strip or 5.1 pan pot on Virtual inputs).

download and user manual : VB-Audio VoiceMeeter

satboy8888

"Banana" was the key I needed. The other version of it only has one pan-able input where the "banana" edition has two! Thank you very much!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.