Two Tone Detect - SPRINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMohr

I have set up Two Tone Detect and am having great success with all but sprint users. I am using the 1234567890@pm.sprint.com address(es) in the AMR email field, but no sprint users get any messages. If I send and e-mail from my outlook client to the same address with an AMR atytached, it goes through fine. Any ideas?

ecps92

I've had a similar problem with a Paging (Inforad) Program (texting) that if I email those it will send the text, yet if I use the software (Inforad) no text arrives (Verizon) This only has begun in the past 18 mo's.

Seems it is being blocked, at the local ISP.
If I go to my Parents it works (earthlink is my smtp) as they are on earthlink
If I try it from work, No Luck
If I try it from home, No Luck (Comcast)
even tried the various ports.

I have set up Two Tone Detect and am having great success with all but sprint users. I am using the 1234567890@pm.sprint.com address(es) in the AMR email field, but no sprint users get any messages. If I send and e-mail from my outlook client to the same address with an AMR atytached, it goes through fine. Any ideas?

DC31

Feed Provider

Try sendng from a different email acct. you likely ended up on a Spirnt spammer list so they are getting blocked. I had that same issue and could never get it fixed with Sprint. Changed to different gmail address for sending the emails and they all get the alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.