Amplifying USB Audio Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colton25

I recently switch my feed from the external speaker port of my feed radio to the rear 25pin connector. The reason for this is to allow me to control the radios volume for my listening needs without changing/interrupting the volume of the feed. The only problem I've found so far is the flat audio from the 25pin cannot be adjusted and I'd like it to be louder for the feed. Does anyone know of a USB audio card that can amplify the input volume?

krokus

Premium Subscriber
I recently switch my feed from the external speaker port of my feed radio to the rear 25pin connector. The reason for this is to allow me to control the radios volume for my listening needs without changing/interrupting the volume of the feed. The only problem I've found so far is the flat audio from the 25pin cannot be adjusted and I'd like it to be louder for the feed. Does anyone know of a USB audio card that can amplify the input volume?

There are plenty of small audio amps available, I'm not sure if the USB audio dongles have much of an input range choice.

Sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.